C.H.E.M.I.S.T.R.Y

It's out!!!!!

Blurb

💫TF HIGH SCHOOL SERIES TWO💫

Teenagehood is that stage in life where one battles the forces of good and evil and decide the one they think is best for them. Being a teenager has many ups and down and they either break or make you.

Victoria's life changes drastically when her mother died, leading her to stay with her aunt. After some years, she returns back to stay with her father again to continue her education.

This story is not just about Victoria, but it tells the stories of five other teenagers; Michael, Deji, Irene, Elizabeth and Adam. These six teenagers happens to study in one of the renowned secondary school in Lagos but are phased with different challenges in life

Victoria happens to be the new student in the school and she is met with the rich, the crazy, the beautiful and the ugly.

Juggling her new life with the intense stress of academics starts to take a toll on her and the ever present boys who seem to take interest in her doesn't make it easier.

High school drama, heartbreaks, friendship, fight, hatred, competition and most of all love are one of the challenges one will face as a teenager and Victoria faces all of these. But the main question is: what does it mean to be a teenager?

Hurry and start reading. Hurry up to follow the lives of six teenagers and find out what chemistry they have with one another.