Chapter 14: Inquisitive

Enjoy!!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖Dedicated to adesewa_x

Enjoy!!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Dedicated to adesewa_x

Kelvin opened the door to his house, letting Isere in as he followed suit.

"My place is the closest that's why I brought you here considering I can't drive to your hostel in this weather," Kelvin explained to her.

Isere noded her head. She has spent three months here in Osun state, which meant that they were in November already.

Isere and Kelvin got closer, as they texted back and forth and called each other even if they couldn't see each other.

There was no doubt any longer in Isere mind as she knew she liked Kelvin and would want more than what they have now. Kelvin on the other hand were taking things slowly which in some ways had irritated Isere.

There were times where she had wished he'd kiss her but Kelvin never did that and the farthest they've gone was hug.

They were on their way back to Isere's hostel from Erin ijesha water fall when the rain began to fall. The rain poured down heavily as the thunder rumbled, it was too risky to drive to her hostel considering the weather so he stopped at his place which was the closest.

Isere stared at the house for it was the second time she had stepped her foot into the house. She admired the setting, the living room was big, with just three couch's. A three seater black couch, and a two seater couch opposite each other. The floor were tiled with brown and cream colour.

An LED plasma tv was placed on the wall, opposite the three seaters black couch. "Have a seat," Kelvin ushered her.

Kelvin walked into a room she remembered was the room was the room she found her self in Two months ago.

She sat down trying to feel comfortable as her eyes roamed around until she heard Kelvins footstep. He had changed into a basketball short and a grey tank top. Isere couldn't help but admire his muscles and well moulded body.

My man! She said within her.

"Are you cold? Should I turn off the AC?" Kelvin asks her seeing that she was rubbing her arms.

"It's fine," she told him. He walked closer to her, he dropped his phone on the table in the middle of the living room and sat down beside her.

He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close which shocked Isere. Her heart began to beat erractically as she loved his smell. "Do you want something to drink?" He asked her and she noded her head.

Kelvin unwrapped his arms around Isere and stood up, walking towards the kitchen. As soon as he left, his phone rang. Isere walked to where his phone was and saw the caller ID whose name was; Ewawunmi with two love emojis.

Isere felt a pinch in her heart, it was the same girl that she had seen Kelvin with the other day. She was in the same department as he was.

Isere didn't really know the girl but she hated her already, whenever she and Kelvin were in the middle of something, the girl always found a way to interrupt them as that moment she'd call Kelvin.