Chapter 33: Ghana

Dedicated to DiranB check on her book titled Attracta, it's bomb I tell you

Please I have not been to Ghana before and this book is a work of fiction, so please don't question if it really happened or not. Thank you and enjoy!
**************************************

Isere opened the door to her room with the most happy look on her face as she rushed to hug Ejiro.

"Ji baby!" She squealed as she twirled around the room. "Omg! Isere who gave you an iPhone?" Was the first word Ejiro spoke when she saw Isere.

Isere looked at the iPhone 11 pro on her hand and dangled it for Ejiro to see more. "That's my last birthday gift from Kelvin," Isere told her as she rushed to hug Ejiro.

"Guess what?" She asked revealing her teeth. Ejiro who wasn't concerned about her news collected the iPhone from her hand as she felt it on her hand. "This boy is really spending on you!" Ejiro spoke still admiring the phone.

"My boo right?" Isere spoke with a grin on her face. "Guess what?!" She squealed this time wanting to tell Ejiro the good news.

"Hmm...what happened? Omg!" Ejiro exclaimed staring at Isere's neck and shoulder. She walked around Isere to take a closer look at her. "Is this what I have thinking?" Ejiro asked and Isere looked at her surprised.

She wasn't getting Ejiro. "What?" Isere asked. "Isere what's all this bite about?" Ejiro teased raising her brows at Isere.

"Oh!" Isere blushed. "Ji baby," she whined, she knew Ejiro wouldn't let her be and tease her for the rest of her life.

"Your mother will finally end you!"  Ejiro exclaimed. "Isere Katherine!" She exclaimed. "You had sex!" She whispered.

Isere bit her lips, how did Ejiro know?! She wondered. "Who..who told you?" She asked stuttering.

"You can't deceive me, isn't that what you want to tell me?!" Ejiro asked.

It never dawned to Isere the situation she had put herself in knowing well her mother always did virginity test on her but she didn't mind, she didn't care and she didn't regret it.

"Mtchweee!" Isere hissed. "It's not that, We are going on a trip to Ghana!" She exclaimed.

"What?!" Ejiro voice came out as a surprised considering what she had just heard.

"We? As in you and I?" She pointed to Isere and her self.

"Yes! Kelvin arranged a trip with his friends and I decided to carry you along to Ghana, we are going to labadi beach in Accra," Isere danced around.

"Omg! Let me start packing, when are we leaving?!" She asked as she rushed to unpack her box looking for clothes.

"Tomorrow, I just came to inform you, but no need for this, we will go shopping in Ghana too, so don't worry about carrying clothes." Isere told her.