Chapter 44~ Addicted

Dedicated to nanayaalyna

Warning: mature theme ahead, I have warned y'all oo.

Sophy and Vivian, shey now you will both free me

Isere wrapped her arms around Kelvin, as she looked into his eyeballs waiting for him to speak up.

"I'm ready? What do you want to tell me and I promise not to flare up," she said making Kelvin chuckle.

"What's funny?" She asked him. He wrapped his hands around her tiny waist, smacking his lips. "You know what you are capable of?" He smirked confusing her.

"What? I'm confused now," she said.

"You won't flare up? I mean you know you flare up for unnecessary reason. Maybe I should have asked that because your mood swings a lot," he said and a lopsided grin formed on his face.

Isere scoffed, "Are you looking for trouble?" She asked him.

"Are you selling trouble?" He retorted making her frown. He chuckled when he saw the scowl on her face, "I've warned you not to ruin your mood, it just reduces all the big part of your body."

Isere gasped, "You are silly!" She snickered. "My mood doesn't have to do with my breast and my ass!" She sneered.

"Look at your burst," Kelvin pointed at it. "It's small now, earlier it was full and succulent," he said.

"You are crazy! Are you serious at all?" Isere chastised. "It was full and succulent? You are naughty! What do you write in you exams?" She asked and he smirked.

"Are you sure you want to hear it? You act as if you don't like it dirty," Kelvin shrugged.

"Pervert!" She muttered.

"Your pervert right?" He countered and she chuckled. She cupped his face with her palm then she leaned down to peck him. "I love you." She said as a smile crept unto her face.

"I love you." He said and he pecked her. "Go on now, I'm ready to hear what you have to say," Isere said to him.

"My ex cheated on me with Jide," Kelvin muttered, Isere heart sank.

"Wow! What happened?" She asked, still trying to process what he had just said to her.

"How do I put it? She knew Jide before me and I never knew they knew each other. They never spoke to one another whenever I was around or when Banji and Wunmi was. Funniest part was, I caught them both in my house and in my room," he chuckled lightly.