Chapter 63(ii)~ Kevin's POV

SUPRISE!!!

ACCORDING TO POPULAR DEMAND, I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU GUYS ONE MORE CHAPTER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ADDED MORE WORDS AND SCENE TO THE EPILOGUE.

SO MAKE SURE TO READ THE EPILOGUE AGAIN AND ALSO....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

"I'm pregnant for you!"

Kelvin was shocked, his facial expression showed it all. The skin between his grows creased as he looked at her face expecting her to laugh at him and say she was kidding.

He wondered how she got pregnant when he had been safe all the while they had sex. He opened his mouth to ask how but realised if she was saying the truth, asking her how it happened when he knew he and her have been sleeping with one another would be foolish of question to ask.

Isere watched Kelvin, waiting for him to say something, waiting for his reaction. Her heart beat in trepidation and although the air conditioner in the room was working fine, beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

Kelvin opened his mouth to speak but close them again when he realized any word he utters might have an effect on her. He wasn't going to deny it knowing well the child belonged to him.

He was going to own up to it actions. Having a child wasn't on his list and most especially something that shouldn't happen when he wasn't married. He had a reputation to keep but then again he knew the repercussion of sex.

"How many months?" He finally voiced out.

"Eleven weeks," She muttered.

"Are you..." Isere bit her tongue but saying the words she buried deep in her heart. She was afraid of his reactions. She had seen where a relationship was loving until an unexpected baby comes in-between the lovely relationship.

"Say no more." Kelvin said firmly.

He pulled her closer to her before wrapping his arms tightly around her. He heaved a deep sigh, "Congratulations to the both of us."

The news was shocking to him but he knew he had responsibilities now. He was going to be a father even though it wasn't part of his plan.

He couldn't think of his family reaction when they find out he impregnated a girl.

"We...we are fine right?" Isere asked, her voice trembling.

Kelvin squeezed her waist lightly, "Shh."

"We are in this together. It takes two to tango. I am responsible and I will take responsibility. I'm more worried about you. You are still going to university and your parent aren't...gosh, what have I done?"

Isere pulled back a little from him so she could be staring deep into his eyes. She felt the urge to laugh when she saw the concerned look on his face.

She pinched his lips then she smiled. "I was worried you know. Worried you were gonna act different...that you were going to show the other side of you I've never seen. I mean there is no side of you I haven't seen but I was worried, worried you might..." She trailed off, sniffing a little.