Appreciation Note

Hello guys!!!

Firstly I want to thank all my readers who started this journey with me from the 3rd of April to today. God bless you all and I love you all.

This book took me more than I expected although it was due to some circumstances but we finally arrived.

I know most of you weren't expecting REGRET to end the way it ended but it did and the reason is; I am giving my readers the permission to end the book the way they want.

Feel free to imagine the best future for Isere and Kelvin and end it the best way you can.

~ Not all books need the perfect neither worse ending and I think that's the case of this book.

~ Considering the title, I hope you all expected not to get a bed full of roses ending.

~ Considering the way I ended it, it's to show that Isere and Kelvin still have lives and I'm leaving the rest of their lives in your hands, you can also choose baby names for them.

~ I hope this book was able to pass a message across that no matter the method of training used on a child, the final decision is still in the cold hands and all parent have to do is guide them, teach them good from bad and let them decide what's best for them.

~ Never force anyone to take a path you believe is good for them because what might favour you might never favor another.

A lovely message from your lovely author~ Teefabulous ❤️