Chapter One

Sandra saw how dark the sky was getting as she moved the empty boxes out of the entrance of her room's door. The bottle of borboun that she was nursing was already half-empty. She'd been arranging things the whole day and her body felt too much exhaustion already. She pushed the boxes out of her way as she was about to hit the sack. But before she could go to bed, she heard the doorbell rang.

Who could that be?

She asked herself as she headed towards the door. She opened the door and to her complete surprise, was Sarah with just a white, silk bathrobe and nearly falling asleep on the side where the doorbell was placed.

"Sarah, why are you here?"

Sarah didn't respond, yet she stood there still. Her face was red and she obviously wasn't in her best state. When Sandra got no answer from her question, she had no choice, but to drag her inside and laid her on the couch.

"Sandy... is that you?" Sarah asked in a slurred voice.

"Are you drunk?" Sandra asked in surprise.

"Yeah. And are you Sandra?" The drunk Sarah once asked which she replied with a simple yes.

"Why are you drunk?"

Sarah readjusted herself on the couch to get a more comfy position while still lying down with her wet hair.

"Well, it's because..." then she stopped herself from speaking, "Oh, I can't say." And then she laughed.

Sandra's mind wondered in curiosity. She wanted to find out desperately, but she didn't know why. She was just baffled as to why Sarah was drunk and was ringing her bell in the middle of the night.

"Come on! You can tell me. I'm your friend."

A slight laugh with a hint of sadness escaped from Sarah's lips before she shook her head.

"Yeah. Right. Friend. Just that."

Sandra looked at her as she closed her eyes. She smelled like vodka and whiskey, and she wondered how many bottles did Sarah finish. Sandra studied her state, but was taken aback when Sarah grabbed her by the neck and kissed her. She tried to pull away. That wasn't right.

"I'm sorry."

It was low and almost audible, but Sandra heard the apology. However, a tingly sensation had crawled towards her arm, in which she had hard time washing it off. The blood came rushing up and down her veins. She liked the kiss given by the drunk Sarah Paulson.

"Sandy... I'm sorry. I didn--- "

Sarah's apology was interrupted by their collision of lips created by Sandra. Sandra kissed her back. This time, the kiss was more in depth - more passionate. Not just an innocent kiss. It was a hardcore guilty one, and neither of them gave a fuck. Sarah started to run out of air as they made out, she pulled out. Sandra still had a bit of a puckering position on her lips, realized that Sarah's lips escaped their kiss, and she wanted more. She craved more of Sarah's kiss. Before Sandra could complain about Sarah breaking the kiss, she reattached her lips once again. Sarah's hands ran through Sandra's nearly dried hair and vice versa. Sandra once stopped to ask the drunk a quick question.