Chapter Five

Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say

We could have been so good together,
We could have lived this dance forever
But now, who's gonna dance with me?
Please stay

Sandra closed her eyes as filthy hands roamed around her body. The loud Careless Whisper of George Michael was banging around the whole space - in a dark room, door locked and with the heavy boots of the hard rain outside. Her body was on fire, but not with lust or anything. She was literally on fire; and if only she could explode, she would. But she could not lose Cate. She wouldn't take it, if ever. Once more, she closed her eyes and imagined it was the woman she loved the most claiming her. She felt hot lips on her neck as she was pinned down on bed, her hands placed above her head. Hot lips traced her neck, down to her collarbones, merely sucking and nibbling, making sure every space was marked. Under somebody's body, she felt helpless and sick and exhausted. Sex wasn't supposed to feel that way. It was supposed to be nerve-racking, but in a best way. It was supposed to be good and calming, yet it wasn't... not with Sarah.  The song: tonight the music seems so loud - it described her. Everything was just too loud and heavy and she just wanted to end it. But she's being held on her neck, sadly.

"Sandy, kiss me..."

She opened her eyes and saw Sarah leaning over her, lips just two inches away and Sarah's eyes were glittering with lust.

"Kiss me..."

And with an aching heart, she obeyed. She closed her eyes once more and tried to imagine that it was Cate. She leaned and held Sarah's neck, pulling her closer as she crashed her lips on her. Sarah tasted like cherry and she hated it. Cate knew that her favorite was strawberry. She wanted to spit out Sarah's saliva as  their tongues danced together. Sarah was very dominant and went on to grating over her teeth, to sucking her tongue while her hands touched her breasts hardly.

"Please... stop this." Sandy begged as Sarah went down.

Sarah smirked, looking back at her as she went on to kiss her breasts, to the sides of it before her lips enveloped her pinkish right nipple. Her lips stayed there for a good minute - twirling it on her tongue and sucking it like a baby, before she let go of it with a plopping sound.

"I will stop? Yes. But I'll have to make sure Cate will know about us fucking each other." Sarah nonchalantly replied as she sat on the bed, smirking at Sandra. "Would you like me to stop?" She spoke once more as she reached for her phone on Sandra's bedside table, "...tell me because I can call her and tell her everything."

Sandra sat up, "No, please. I love her so much and you know that. I am your friend. We are friends, okay? And you shouldn't be doing this to me."

"I do not want to be your friend, Sandy. I want to be more." Sarah replied, pulled out a stick of cigarette and lighted it out, "Now, do you like me to give a call?"

"Please no."

"Brilliant. Then right here, at your bed, fuck me like how you fuck Cate."

-----

Sandy flashed a smile as she opened the front door and there revealed Cate, in a beautiful dress that accentuated her curves. She stood by the door with a huge smile on her face, yet Sandy was dejected. It had only been two hours since Sarah came and wheeled her into something she did not want to do, and she felt guilty for Cate.

"Hey... are you okay, sweetie?" Cate mumbled softly as she stepped inside the house, holding Sandy's cheek, gradually inspecting what's off, "you look like you're not okay." She continued and rubbed Sandy's back.

Cate's affection: her sweet and affectionate side was too much. She didn't deserve to be trashed and lied like that, but Sandy got no choice. She couldn't live with the absence of  Cate's warmth on her skin. She could not fathom on how to live without Cate's tight hugs, sweet kisses and oh, her calming whispers of I love you.

Sandy smiled and held her hand, "I wasn't, but I am now. Glad you're here."

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry I had a lot of things to do. I had my photoshoot with Armani."

"It's okay. Would you like tea? Are you hungry?" Sandy asked, slipping away from Cate's hold.

Cate watched her as she walked towards the kitchen area, opened the fridge and probably finding something to offer for her. And she smiled - the way Sandy was a wifey material. She had been thinking of starting a family with her. She had been talking to herself for some time, and she knew she's ready. She just had to wait for the perfect time. Cate smiled and walked to where her lover was. She then slowly snaked her arms on Sandy's waist, hugging her from behind as she placed kisses on her neck, while Sandy was busy preparing a sandwich.

"Honey?"

Sandy closed the bottle of mayo, "Yes?"

"You smell like Sarah."

***