Chapter Twenty Four

Cate woke up with the golden daylight shining from the outside. The golden hues of the sun  escaped through the drapes hanging on Sandra's glass walls. She breathed, basking into the nectarine feeling knowing where she was. She was still naked, with just the thick white sheet covering her butt down to her feet and when she turned her head to the other side, Sandra's darling smile greeted her view. Sandra was leaning her head on her hand as she looked at the blonde with a perfect smile. And by the looks of it, Cate knew that the brunette had been awake for hours already, but still, she chose to stay in bed, watching her sleep for sure.

"Finally, Sleeping Beauty is awake." Sandra mumbled.

Cate covered her eyes with the back of her palm as she softly laughed, "Oh well." She turned back at Sandra and imitated her position, "Good morning, sexy."

Sandra was naked too. She laid there, no piece of blanket covering an inch of her. Her very soft and cream-colored skin glowed under the highlights of the sun. Her brunette waves fell on the curves of her body. That view - that morning was worth a thousand heart-melting poems, it was worth a hundred of love letters and a lifetime of kisses. Cate smiled as she looked at the glory of the naked woman staring at her.

"You've been up for?"

Sandra moved closer, "For about a minute."

"Don't lie to me, sexy."

"Fine. I've been up for two hours already."

"And what did you do?"

Sandra gave her a darling smile. Her smile made her eyes gleam, and it felt so saccharine. Sandra then softly laughed before she inched closer and snuggled her head towards the space on  Cate's neck and shoulder.

"I spent every second of it watching you, baby."

"Really?" The blonde grinned, she then wrapped her arms around Sandra and moved her on top of her body, making her sit on her stomach, "You were staring at me while I was sleeping?" Her brow raised while her finger travelled from Sandra's chest down to her stomach, "You're such a creep."

"Nope." Sandra replied, biting her lower lip as she looked down at the very turned on blonde pastered on the bed.

A sexy smirk was placed on the blonde's lips as she stared at the seductress sitting on her abdomen. The glimpse of their wild night flowed in and she remembered how her hands were glued on Sandra's waist as the brunette sat on her stomach, slowly grinding. She vividly remembered how her delicate fingers melted into Sandra's skin and how Sandra's lips formed an o as her touches intensified. Sandra's neck, collarbones and almost the whole part of her chest were full of marks, it was a reminder of how Cate worshipped her body like a renaissance product in a musuem. Last night, Cate marked every inch of her skin, she had licked every part, tasting it, letting herself remember what were the taste of Sandra's parts. The desperate moans, the needy gasps were the music that blasted around the room and when Cate entered Sandra three-fingers dipped, Sandra's sanity flew out to space, until all she could utter was Cate's name.

"Do you remember last night?" Cate asked.

A huge smirk was placed on Sandra's lips, "How could I forget?" She then bent down and started placing kisses on the blonde's neck, "You marked every inch of me." She whispered and a kiss was put under the blonde's jaw while Sandra's hands moved to play with the blonde's nipples, "You licked me like this." And she then licked Cate's neck sensually that it made Cate moan, "You sucked me, leaving me gasping for air." Sandra added as she started grinding on Cate's stomach while she sucked Cate's collarbone, "Remember how I dug my fingernails on your back, baby?" Sandra asked, she then stopped and looked at Cate seriously, "I bet your back is a painting already, but that's only because the pleasure that you were giving me last night..." she moved and licked Cate's left nipple, "was just...", she then sucked the other one and it made Cate arch her back, "too much."