Chapter Thirty Two

"Hi. Missed me?"

A ghost appeared and Sandra stood frozen at the door. Her eyes widened in shock as her lips parted. The ghost from a chapter of her past was there, giving her a sinister smile. Sandra's heart had stopped beating. Her eyes wanted to believe that it's all just a dream; a bloody nightmare that she could just escape if she wanted to, but it was real. The wounds printed on the brunette's soul that she thought have already healed were opening again; the scabs have fallen piece by piece on the floor. She wanted to run back, push herself out of the door, but she could not move her feet. The memories that she have buried in a forgotten grave resurfaced, slapping her face, and slowly tormenting her soul. And so by the door, her tears fell.

"Awe, don't cry..." Sarah gently spoke, gliding towards the door to approach the brunette.

Sandra kept a brave facade though her tears were vivid, "What are you doing here?" She asked, gritting her teeth in anger as Sarah stood in front of her.

Sarah gave her a pout, "Don't you miss me?" She asked and tried to put Sandra's loose hair behind her ear, but Sandra moved away, "Oh, baby... is that how you welcome me?"

"How did you get here?  Who told you I'm here? What are you --"

"Shhh." Sarah whispered as she walked behind Sandra, the younger woman blew air on the brunette's neck, "Shhhh. You ask too many questions, baby."

Sandra angrily turned around to face her, "Get out."

"Didn't you miss me?" Sarah sweetly asked, her eyes alive and oh-so-full of surprises.

"Get out. Don't make me scream, bit--"

"And what?" Sarah cut her off, moving her face closer to the brunette and it made  Sandra moved back, Sarah smiled, "What would you say? Sarah Paulson is harrassing you, baby? Hmmm?" She asked and held Sandra's jaw, but Sandra jerked her face away, "As far as I know, nobody knows what happened. The only person who knew it is your ex." Sarah slowly smiled, her teeth on full display, "The world doesn't know what happened. Are you ready to shout to the world that I fucked you while you and Cate were still in a relationship?"

"You raped me." Sandra muttered.

Sarah walked away, chuckling at the words that  came off from the angry brunette. She then twirled her hair before she sat on the sofa.

"Oh, come on..." Sarah tilted her head, "You loved it. You loved how I finger-fucked you. It wasn't rape. We were in a relationsh--"

"We weren't!"

Sarah placed an arm on the backrest of the sofa, along with the movement of her brow going up in mockery. The mascara of taunt was placed on Sarah's face as she continued to stare at the angry Sandra, still frozen on the same spot where she had been earlier.

"Nevermind." Sarah hissed, "What I know is that we had sex countless times. I fucked you roughly, my fingers went inside you, your cunt dripped for me, I ate you out, and you did me too. What I also know is that you and Cate have broken up long ago." She gave Sandra a pout, before she stood up and walked towards her again, "You and me can finally have a relationship." She held Sandra's chin with her finger, "What do you think?"

Sandra pushed her back, "Get the fuck out."

"And if I won't?"

Sandra heated and in a snap, she held Sarah's arm and pushed her against the wall. A loud thug came and Sarah groaned as she hit her back on the hard concrete.