Chapter Thirty

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Sandra angrily yelled while shaking Abby by her shoulders, "What the fucking fuck did you do! Answer me! Fucking answer me!" Her voice roared along the hallway, subtly punching Abby's conscience.

It all happened so fast. Sandra's world stopped turning when the blonde went unconscious on the floor. Cate's body was burning and was turning into red. The brunette's cold feet went numb. She came rushing to the blonde on the floor and when she held her tight against her hammering chest, it was when she realized that Cate was barely breathing. The blonde was burning and shivering against her chest. To say that she panicked was an understatement; she felt like the world was ending and the love of her life was slipping right out of her grasp. She was holding her, but fate was pulling the blonde away. She cried and screamed for help while she laid the blonde back on the floor, trying to revive her. She gave the blonde a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation with her face full of tears. She didn't know how long she'd been reviving Cate while screaming for help. All she knew was that her friends came barging into the room. Helena held her to stand while the others helped the blonde and Julia called the resort's medical team, and in just a minute, a doctor and a bunch of nurses came.

And now, she couldn't hold it anymore. Sandra's anger was fuming out of her nostrils. She was beyond furious. If murdering people wouldn't put her to jail, then Abby could have been a very cold meat by now. With Abby waiting outside, she went out and lashed on her. Abby received a thick slap from Sandra and without recovering from it, Sandra started shaking her violently. The poor woman stood there, shocked and afraid. Abby's tears came rushing down her face while Sandra kept on shaking her.

"What did you do to her?" The brunette asked, she backed away and glared at Abby.

Abby bent her head down. Sandra's eyes were too much to take. The anger was too visible; Sandra's chest was heaving up and down and Abby felt so threatened for it looked like Sandra could kill her if she say something she wouldn't like.

"I'm sorry." Abby's voice stammered like a child.

"Sorry?" Sandra countered and when Abby looked at her, she noticed that Sandra's tears were rolling down her cheeks too, "That's all? Cate is fucking unconscious because of you. I held her and she was fucking cold and barely breathing and that is all because of you!" Sandra added and went on to land another slap on Abby's arm, "That is all because of you because you are such an--"

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" The brunette wasn't able to continue when Julia came to the scene and pulled Abby behind her right away, "Don't you blame Abby, Sandy." Julia spoke authoritatively.

Sandra shook her head and was about to hit Abby again when Jen and Gillian held her arms. She tried to push them off, but it all went futile. She wanted to knock some sense over her friends, because Sandra felt like everyone was turning her back on her. Why were they protecting Abby? She was mad and broken.

"Why are you all protecting her?" Sandra asked as she stared at Julia and Jen and Gillian, her voice broke at each word, "She's the reason why Cate is unconscious for god fucking sake! That woman..." she pointed Abby, "...is to be fucking blamed!"

"Stop the blame! Abby didn't know." Julia blasted, she looked at Abby behind her who was still crying and then held her, "She didn't want it to happen. Nobody wanted it to happen." Julia cut her off.

"Honey... honey, stop." Jen consoled, rubbing Sandra's arms up and down, trying to cool her off, but Sandra just pushed her away.

"I will fucking kill you if something bad happens to her." Sandra spoke, "I will fucking kill you."