Chapter Thirty Seven

It was so maddening. It spooned the insides of their minds and for a moment, the world died, and it was only them, holding each other tight, afraid that a force may break between them. The needy gasps and the gentle sighs were playing inside the room - a dulcet melody in their ears cradling in a felicitous time. Sandra bit her lip when the blonde's lips started to graze spells on her neck. Her neck felt so sensitive when the blonde left a printed trail of kisses and the kisses were burning her insides; embers to flame, kisses so peachy and noble. The brunette held Cate's shoulders as the blonde continued to meet her neck - licks, sweet bites and sucking, and she was there, grasping and moaning on the blonde's lap like crazy.

"Look at me." Cate mumbled as she sucked on the brunette's clavicle, making sure that no space had been left untouched, "Baby, open your eyes and look at me." She cooed, holding Sandra's back tightly.

The brunette fluttered her eyes open, slowly and graciously as she locked eyes with the blonde underneath her. There was love, adoration and lust dwelling in those orbs; her sweaty face was indeed a beauty and when she looked at her, Cate smiled, swiping the sweat on her forehead.

"What?" Sandra was able to say what, despite the tension building hot inside her.

Cate bit her lip as she bent down to suck the brunette's breast. There was a pull from behind tugging her closer and Sandra bottomed out - hot lips curling and licking on her perky nipples and oh, she wanted it, and oh, she wanted more than those kitten licks. She wanted her, wanted all of her. The span of time being apart was crumpled like a paper and they were starting anew.

The blonde trailed kisses to her breasts up until she reached her jaw, "Tell me a story." She managed to whisper as she continued to suck her jaw.

"What story?" Sandra breathed, bent down to chase the blonde's lips.

Cate bit her bottom lip and Sandra hissed, "A story... just a story."

"Any story?"

Cate hummed silently, her hands kneading the brunette's breasts, "Yes." She whispered before she bent down and claimed her breasts again.

"Oh, God." Sandra commented, feeling Cate's tongue circling her nipples, she threw her head back and breathed, "Okay, baby..." She gave a breathy tone, "She is anchored in your sea. A face your fingertips recognize—a warmth so familiar, so gentle, so true." She moaned as she held Cate's head, clutching her hair for dear life, "The plane of her back is honesty against your chest. You breathe in and fill your lungs and she doesn’t move. She is weighted and your name on her tongue sounds like love." Cate stopped and moved to stroke Sandra's face, the brunette smiled and took her time to chase the oxygen flowing away from her, "Like clinking plates and swishing dish soap at any time of your domestic day. Like the pitter patter of rain or the smell of your favorite dish on sundays. She feels nothing short of home and comfort. She is the ruler of your sea, the queen of your body, she is throne and baby,.." She placed a peck on the blonde's lips before she leaned on the blonde's forehead, "And baby... she is me."

Cate held her hair, grasped it in one hold as she lifted the brunette's head so she could look at her, "Great story." She smiled flirtily, "And where is she?"

"She's in your lap."

"And?" The blonde tugged her closer and started to kiss her neck again, "I wanna hear more, baby."

"Oh, shit. Ugh." The brunette moaned, kneading her own breasts when the blonde suddenly grinded underneath her, "She's in your lap and you're fucking her."