Chapter Six

"Sarah, what are you doing here?" Sandy asked, gritting her teeth as she tried to low down her voice.

Sarah only gave her a smirk - the smirk that could make Sandy's heart beat in an abnormal manner. Sandy then tied her robe, in an attempt to close whatever was Sarah thinking at that moment. It was midnight, Sandy was already sleeping on Cate's arms when her phone rang. She tried declining the constant ringing, but it went on for five minutes. The idea of Sarah calling her at midnight plus the fact that she was outside, waiting for her in the porch was twisting Sandy's stomach.

"I'm here for fun." Sarah replied, blowing smoke from her cigaratte as she leaned backwards, turning her head sideways as her eyes slowly and dangerously darting Sandy's exposed thighs. "Why didn't you answer my calls right away?" Her voice was sultry, deep and it sounded something like a bomb, silently ringing its own tick-tock, just waiting to explode.

"I was sleeping. For Christ's sake, it's midnight." Sandy sighed, "...please just go home. And sleep."

"No. No. No." Sarah spoke, dropping down the almost dying cigarette on the floor before she stomped on it, twisting her heels while her eyes stayed glue on Sandy. "I told you," she stood up and started walking towards Sandra who was crossing her arms nervously beside the door, "I am here for fun. I want to have fun. And you," two more inches and she could claim Sandy's lips, "you are my fun."

"Please..." Sandy closed her eyes when Sarah's fingers held the lace of her robe, "not now. Not tonight. Please."

"Why?" Sarah asked as she licked the back of Sandy's ear, pinning her by the door  at the same time.

"Cate is here."

Sarah backed away, her eyes turned to gloomy. The look plastered on her face indicated that she was concerned of getting caught, but it later disappeared when she harshly opened Sandy's robe, revealing a black lacey lingerie that only covered intimate parts. And there, Sarah's smirk appeared again.

"She's here?" She asked, whispering.

"Yes."

"Who cares." And with that, Sarah nipped on Sandy's neck that made Sandy gasp.

Sandy closed her eyes, her hands turning into fists. It was happening again. The sex that she didn't and wouldn't want was claiming her again for the nth time. She bit her lip, trying so hard not to scream in angst when Sarah licked and sucked on her neck, leaving no space behind. Sarah chuckled silently as she sucked on her collarbone, but stopped when she saw marks on it.

"So you and Cate had a wild night, huh?"

Sandy didn't answer, instead she tried to close her robe, but Sarah was very quick to hold her hands. The tears dwelling on Sandy's eyes were already close to falling, but she knew she shouldn't cry. Sarah didn't have the rights to know that she was afraid of her nor have the rights to see her vulnerability, so Sandy quickly dismissed her tears.

"When I ask you a question, you have to answer me." Sarah spoke as she held Sandy's throat with her hand, quick, steady and hard. "Now, answer me. Did you two fuck before you sleep?"

Sandy nodded for a yes, "Yes."

"Hmmm interesting. Where is she right now?"

"In my bed. Asleep."

"Thrilling." Sarah smiled and kissed her, "Now, let's go to your bed."

"What? Sarah, are you out of your mind?"

"Of course not. Sweetie, I just want to have fun."

"And?"

"I want to do some fun with you on your bed, inside your room."

Sandy took her robe off, took her top right away, revealing her full breasts in front of Sarah. She then tied her hair.

"You know what? Stop it. Just fuck me right here and go home."

Sarah laughed, "Someone's desperate. But I want to have some fun."

"Then do your fun with me, right here."

Sarah smiled once more as she closed their gap. Her hands immediately landed on both Sandy's breasts, squeezing it hard and harsh. Her lips landed on Sandy's neck.

"Yes, but I want to have fun in your own room. What about it, huh?" She spoke, air brushing against Sandy's neck.

"That isn't happening. Cate is there." And with that, Sandy sighed, ".., look Sarah, you cannot do this to me. I love Cate more than anyone. She is my life and my everything. Please, I do not and I will never want to lose her." Her voice sounded so exhausted as she held Sarah's hands, in an attempt to make her stop.

"Ouch. I'm hurt." Sarah simply hissed.

"I am serious."

"And I am serious too." She then let her fingers trailed Sandy's flat stomach and then stopped at the waistband of her underwear. "I want to fuck you inside. In your bed. In your room. I promise to behave and be as quite as a mouse. But if you will not comply, I will be as cheeky as a lion. I will roar until Cate will know what's happening between us."

"Do you really think this is a relationship?" Sandy asked in a controlled anger, "If you think we are having a relationship, an elicit affair then fuck you because you are being delusional." She hissed angrily as she picked her top on the floor and put it on.

"And do you think giving me that attitude will scare me away? Do you think shutting me off will keep you with Cate? Do you think I cannot destroy what you two have?" Sarah replied as she pushed the brunette back against the wall, "You are mine. And will forever be mine. And as long as I am living, you will obey what I want. Or if you won't, I can tell a secret to Cate. And besides, I miss gossiping with Carol Aird. I would want to meet her for a quick lunch and a scandalous gossip. Be friendly and be nice at me or I will be a hell, a literal hell to you. What do you think, miss congeniality?"

Sandra was about to reply when they heard footsteps coming down. And along with that was Cate's appearance by the door.

"Honey? Sarah?"

***