Chapter Twenty Eight

"Sandra, stop."

"No." The brunette smiled sheepishly, "Lemme fnish."

Jen and Helena shook their heads as they watched Sandra downed her shot of tequila. Two bottles of tequila have been emptied, and the third bottle on the table was almost empty too. The women tried their best to stop her, but Sandra was absolutely hardheaded.

"Honey." Jen held her hands to make her stop,  "Stop it, okay?"

Sandra's face was tinted in red, her ears and upper chest were red too, she was drunk, "No." The brunette pouted, "I wanna drink some mor - hey, gimme the shot, Julia or else." She countered, giving Julia a death glare when Julia snatched her tequila shot away.

"Honey, look at me..." Jen held her chin and turned her head so she could look at her, "Stop. You are drunk. Let's get some rest and it's midnight already. We are all tired."

Sandra shook her head, "No. I want midnight tequila..." She chimed childishly as she tried to reach the bottle on the table, but Gillian was quick to snatch it away too.

"You're drunk." Gillian hissed at her.

"I'm not!" Sandra stood up in front of them, she then placed her hand on her hip as she stared at them seriously, "See? I can stand." She reasoned, her voice slurred, "I can even dance for you all to -- ops." She laughed as she fell back on the couch, "That was intentional. Wait lemme try one more time for you all to see that --"

"Stop it." Jen held her down, "What's your problem?"

The brunette stared at her, her smile on full display, but her eyes were lethargic. She then laughed before she leaned her head back on the backrest of the sofa. Julia, Helena and Gillian sighed, exchanging looks of sorry before they sat down with the brunette.

"Sweetie,.." Julia softly mumbled as she sat in front of the brunette, "We are here. What's your problem?"

Sandra closed her eyes, still on the same position, "Hmmm my problem?" She giggled before she sat up straight and looked at her worried friends, "My problem is..." She grinned, "I have no problem."

"You know we're here." Helena spoke.

'"Yeah. You are all here inches away from me." The brunette smiled sweetly, "Can I have some more tequila?" She pouted at Jen.

"No, honey, but you can sleep, have rest. Want it?"

"No." She shook her head.

"We don't accept no for an answer. Now stand." Gillian broke the ice and pulled Sandra by her hand.

"You all don't have to guide me, okay?" Sandra flipped her hair and stood up straightly, "I am fine!"

Julia rolled her eyes, and stood up, "Okay." She crossed her arms against her chest, as if challenging the drunk brunette, "Walk. Walk and don't trip."

"Watch me."

Sandra got her purse on the table and started walking out. She was able to walk two meters away from them when she started swaying and in doing so, she unintentionally nudged some of the people around the bar.

"Disaster." Gillian uttered.

"Let's help her, come on." Helena mumbled as she rushed towards the brunette.

Helena and Jen rushed towards the brunette and held her to steady. Sandra complained and blurted a lot of I am fine, but the power of the two women shut her off. In defeat, she threw her arms, side by side, on Jen and Helena's shoulders as they walked out. Julia and Gillian got their bags and went on to follow the three sauntering their way out. While walking, despite the huge flash of drunkenness in Sandra's system, she kept mumbling her I am okay. Sandra's room was far away from the bar, and so Jen and Helena had to endure Sandra's full body weight on them. They walked through the beach, passed through the restaurant before they successfully arrived on the hallway of the floor where their rooms were mostly situated. When they reached their destination, Cate and Abby were talking outside, but they suddenly stopped when they saw the state of Sandra.