Chapter Twenty Four

The next day at class I was writing down notes when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Eunwoo.

"Hey Y/n, do you know what's going to happen on Friday? I heard people are talking about it but I don't know what's it all about." I closed my notebook before giving my full attention to Eunwoo.

"Didn't anyone give you a flyer?" I asked. Eunwoo shook his head and I continued on talking. "Well as you may not know, prom is going to be held this Friday and that is what everyone is fussing about."

"Oh that's why." Eunwoo said shaking his head. "Is that where people dress up and dance together?" He asked confused. "You don't know what prom is? That's right you're home schooled."

"Yeah it's kinda like what you said." I continued. "I've never been to one before but I've seen movies that has it so I know." "Now that you know what's going to happen on Friday, are you going to go?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm not going. I'd rather do a special project than go to prom." "Why? I asked confused. "Honestly I don't really know what people do at prom once they're done dancing and I think it'll be boring so I won't waste my time attending it."

"That's so sad." I started. "It's going to be your first prom and you're not going to go?" "Now that you mentioned it, I'll think about it first." He said as he got up and went back to his seat.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

The bell rang and it was time to go home. I wasn't really going home yet since Yuna insisted me to come to her house and look at what she's going to wear for prom.

I was walking in the hallways when someone grabbed me by my shoulder making me face the other direction. I instantly saw Moonbin smiling widely at me.

"Uh what is it?" I groaned and took his hand away from my shoulder. "You've only met me now and you're already annoyed." He said. "No I'm not. I just didn't like the way you approached me." I retorted.

"I'm sorry, do you forgive me now?" Moonbin stopped me from my tracks and stooped down so that his face is directly in front of mine. He smiled cutely and I laughed.

"Okay. I forgive you know, just get your face off of me." I pushed him away and smiled at his silliness. "Ha I knew that would work." Moonbin jokingly said.

"So..." he began as the both of us are walking. "Do you already have a date for prom?" "Me? Uh no. I'm not even sure if I'm going to go." I replied.

"Huh why? Don't you want to see me get more handsome?" Moonbin said winking. "Ew no, I was just joking of course I'm going. I already promised Yuna."

"How about you?" I asked. "Wait, I was the one aski– um no, I don't have one yet." "Yet?" I asked confused. "I'm planning on having one but I'm not sure if she'll say yes."

I looked at him sneakily and said, "It's Ryujin isn't it?" I nudged his arm. "No she's not." He said disappointed. "She already asked me to be her date but I said no."

"Why would you say no? I thought you want her to be your date?" I asked. "No– um it's not her it's–" Moonbin exhaled deeply before continuing. "Don't you remember? I said no because of what she did to you."

"Yeah she may have purposely sent me to the forest but she already did community service and she was punished for what she did. Why do you have to be so rude at her? Look Binnie, I don't want to be the person who ruins other people's friendship. So I say you should go and apologize to her."

"I guess you're right. I was rude to her. I'm sorry, I'll apologize to her tomorrow and I'll ask her to stop doing things to you or else I won't talk to her again." He said looking down.

"Not the answer that I was hoping for but it's still okay." I said. "So Y/n about my question..." Moonbin said but I heard Yuna already calling me. "Oh I'm sorry but I have to go, you can tell me about it tomorrow." I patted his shoulder and left.

Moonbin's POV:

Isn't she taking a hint that she's the one I want to go to prom with? And why would she say that to Ryujin after what she did to her?

I guess there's nothing I can do about it. She really is a kind person and that's what I like about her. I smiled and looked at the direction she went.

______________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter.
Anyway, Happy New Year!! I hope this year would be a better year for all of us :))