Chapter Eighteen

In class, I was reading my notes when the speakers outside our classroom suddenly went on. "Attention students, please listen to the announcement." Our principal began, speaking through the speakers.

"This upcoming Friday and Saturday since it's an overnight stay, juniors and seniors will be having their field trip." Upon hearing the news, the whole class cheered and our teacher, Mr. Kim Myungjun told them to calm down.

Our principal continued on with the announcement, "However it seems like it wouldn't be the same field trip that we do every year." Everyone groaned upon hearing what our principal said.

"This year, you won't just have a normal field trip as this year it will be all about camping. This will be part of your project since it's not like any other activities that the school has done before. And unlike any other field trip, this would be free. If any of you aren't coming to this field trip, you'll be having your classes here with the teachers that are going to be left. Further details will be announced soon. That's all for today." The speakers went off after that and everyone seems upset knowing that this activity is graded.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

At lunch, Yuna and I were talking about the upcoming camping. "Y/n, I think my parents won't allow me to go. You know them, they're really sensitive when it comes to sending me into a place that they think isn't safe." Yuna told me worrying.

"Just try and convince them. Tell them that it's a project that's why you need to go." "Okay. I'll try to do that. But if they didn't allow me then I'll guess I'll be attending school for two boring days." Yuna said groaning. "I'll just tell you what happened after I got back." I smiled, making sure that Yuna won't feel alone.

"Thanks Y/n, I just hope my parents would be more open with this kind of things." Yuna sat on her chair, sad while thinking of her parents.

"Don't worry Yuna, we'll tell you everything about the camp." Moonbin said appearing from behind us.

"Thanks Moonbin. Just make sure that it's detailed, okay?" Yuna told Moonbin as he laughs. "I'll be sure of it." Moonbin said back.

"So Y/n, are you ready to camp this Friday?" Moonbin asks. "I don't know. I'm not quite sure. I don't have the proper tools yet to go camping. I already texted Sanha about it and he said he's going to help me buy the tools that I need."

"When are you going to buy then? It's already this Friday, right?" Moonbin asked. "Sanha told me that he'll meet me after school so that means it's today." "Can I come with you?" Moonbin asked straightforward.

I stared at him before answering. "Don't you have any club or football practice today?" I asked. "No, I don't have any. Our club meetings are moved and it's only during Friday. So can I please come?" I sighed and said, "Yes you can, I'm sure Sanha will be happy to see you." "Yes!" Moonbin exclaimed.

"Can you guys please stop talking about going camping? It's making me more sad." Yuna said acting hurt. "Oh sorry Yuna, we'll stop don't worry." I said hugging and comforting her.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

After the day is over, I went outside the school and saw Sanha waiting for me. "You came! I thought you're not going to help me." I said teasing Sanha while acting surprised.

"Well of course I came. I don't want noona to get lost in the jungle." Sanha said and started laughing. "Very funny. You know I wouldn't get lost because almost the whole school will be there." "Awww. I thought this was my chance to become the only son." Sanha said acting sad.

I laughed at his reaction and afterwards, Sanha spoke, "What are we waiting for? Let's go now." "We're waiting for Moonbin. He asked me if he could come and I said yes. "Bin hyung is coming? That would be much more fun. I thought that it is going to be boring since you're the only one I'm going with." I hit his arm and he groaned in pain.