Chapter Twenty Two

I woke up and I was inside a car. The first thing that I saw when I opened my eyes was Eunwoo. I noticed that I was lying down on a bag that was placed on Eunwoo's lap.

I instantly got up from my position. Eunwoo helped me to sit down. As I sat up, I saw Ms. Kwon sitting on the passenger seat. Only me, Eunwoo, Ms. Kwon and the driver was inside the car.

"Are you okay?" He asked calmly. "Yes I'm fine but what happened?" I asked rubbing my temples. "You went into the woods to look for Ms. Kwon but apparently she wasn't lost and you fainted after looking for her for hours."

"Oh..." I stared blankly trying to process what happened. "So do you remember now?" Eunwoo asked. "Yes I do. I remember Ryujin asking me to look for Ms. Kwon." "That's what we're trying to figure out. We don't know why Ryujin made you do that." Eunwoo replied.

"And that's why we're going to call Ryujin's parents for the trouble that she caused." Ms. Kwon said from the front. "Don't worry Y/n, we'll figure this thing out. Just leave it to us." She added, assuring me.

"Here Y/n, have some food. We thought that maybe you haven't eaten anything that's why you fainted." Eunwoo said handing me a biscuit. "Thank you." I said taking the biscuit.

"Um, can I ask where are my things? I don't suppose I left it on the campsite." "Your friend Moonbin has it. He said that he's going to bring it back to school and you'll get it back once we arrive." Eunwoo said and I nodded.

"Well who was the one who found me in the woods?" I asked, trying to cope up with what happened. Eunwoo coughed slightly before answering. "I did." He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"You did? Thank you so much Eunwoo. If it weren't for you then maybe I'd be gone by now." I hugged him and quickly pulled away after. "You're welcome." He smiled. "You know I wouldn't give up on looking for you even if it took me for days." He continued. I looked down as I felt my cheeks heat up from his kind words.

"Y/n, you're as red as a tomato." I heard Eunwoo whisper. I looked at him with eyes wide and playfully hit his shoulder. "No I'm not. Stop flattering yourself." Then I stared at the window on the opposite side, trying to avoid Eunwoo.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

We've finally arrived in school and I immediately saw Moonbin who was waiting in the parking lot, holding my things, together with Jinjin and Rocky.

Eunwoo got outside of the car first as he held the door for me. As I got outside of the car, Moonbin ran towards me and gave me a big hug. "I'm so glad you're okay." He said in between the hug then pulled away after. "I'm glad I'm okay too thanks to Eunwoo."

"Oh right." Moonbin said and turned his attention to Eunwoo. "Thank you for bringing Y/n back." "No problem." Eunwoo replied and began to leave. "Good bye Y/n." He said smiling. "Take care of her." Eunwoo told Moonbin in a serious tone and left.

"I got your things with me Y/n so you don't need to worry about losing it." Moonbin told me after Eunwoo left. "Eunwoo already told me that but thank you. I'm sorry I made you carry a lot of things." I chuckled. "Nah it's nothing besides I can carry all of it without anyone helping me." I hit his shoulder and got my things from him.

"What was that for?" "You have to much pride in you, you know that?" I said and went straight to Jinjin and Rocky.

As the four of us were talking, a car stopped in front of us. Then I saw my mom got out of the car. "Y/n are you okay?" She said as she approached me. "I'm fine mom, don't worry and how did you know what happened?" I asked a bit shocked. "Moonbin called me." I looked over at Moonbin who was nervously smiling at me.