Ending || MB

... Moonbin

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I arrived at school later than I usually do. It is the last day of school and I'm debating whether I'm going or not especially now that both Moonbin and Eunwoo confessed to me yesterday.

I sighed and walked through the school halls. I thought about how am I going to approach Moonbin later and I felt the nervousness rush through my body.

It's the first time I've felt nervous around Moonbin ever since the day we saw each other again after a few years.

I shrugged all of my thoughts off and convinced myself to worry about it later since I still have a few hours before I admit my feelings to Moonbin.

I went straight to my first class without thinking of the possibilities of running into either Eunwoo or Moonbin.

I sat on my chair and saw Eunwoo who was sitting behind me. Shit. I forgot we are in the same class.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

My thoughts were occupied that I didn't even hear that Eunwoo was calling me. I immediately turned to him when I felt him tapping my back.

"Wh– what is it? Sorry I didn't hear you earlier." I said slightly embarrassed. He chuckled. "It's okay."

"Are you okay? You seem a little quiet today." Eunwoo said, worried. "Oh no I'm fine. It's just I have a lot of things in mind." I gave him an assuring smile.

I thought Eunwoo was going to continue talking to me but he just smiled at me and went back to his seat.

Huh that's weird. He isn't usually like that. I turned my attention back at Eunwoo and I saw him writing something down. It's the last day of the school year, why is he still taking notes?

The bell rang and the first period is over. I hurriedly stood up from my seat and slung my bag over my shoulders.

Eunwoo stared at me as I waited for him to speak but he didn't say a word. Instead, he got a piece of paper and placed it on my desk then he left after.

Unfolding the paper he gave me, it revealed a short message that was written.

It's okay if you don't want to talk to me. I know it's about what I've said yesterday so I'm giving you some space. If you think I'm mad, I'm not :)))
- Eunwoo

I smiled and placed the paper on my pocket. So that's what he was writing earlier. I sighed upon realizing what I've just done. I've already made my decision why is he confusing me?

○○○○○○○○○○○○

The day was finally over and I was busy saying good bye to our homeroom teacher when Rocky called me.

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked. "Nothing. I just wanted to check on you. Bin hyung was looking for you everywhere. He said he haven't seen you today." I laughed nervously.

"He said that? Well I was planning to talk to him later I just need to meet Eunwoo first." I said. "Thank you for informing me though." I patted Rocky's shoulder. "I was thinking the same thing, where were you–" "I gotta go, bye." I said rushing out of the classroom.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway. I'm glad I got out of there before he finds out the reason why I don't have the courage to talk to Moonbin today.

I continued walking then I saw Eunwoo who was standing by the end of the hallway. "Eunwoo!" I called and he turned around.

"It's so good to see you here, I've been meaning to tell you something." I said. Eunwoo's eyebrows raised and with hopeful eyes, he waited for me to continue.