Chapter Twenty Eight

Monday after the prom week.

Moonbin decided to walk me to school for his own personal reasons and I said yes, unable to turn down his kindness.

While walking, Moonbin faced me with a reluctant look on his face. I stopped walking and turned my attention to him making him stop too. "What is it?" I asked. "Um... you know, th– the" He replied, stammering.

"Let me guess, you wanna know what happened?" I asked. He nodded, feeling embarrassed and I laughed at his reaction. "It's okay. I'm planning on telling you later but since you asked, then I'll do it now."

"So, what did happen? Is Eunwoo behind all of it?" Moonbin asked. I looked down and frowned. "Y/n it's okay if you don't want to tell me–" "No I'm fine with it." I said reassuring him.

I sighed before continuing. "Yeah you're right. Eunwoo was the reason why I went home early during prom." I gazed at Moonbin and he gave me a comforting smile, telling me to go on.

"Long story, short, what happened is that I went to the comfort room and after I got back Eunwoo wasn't at our table anymore. So I went to look for him and guess what? When I found him on the dance floor he was already kissing Yeji."

"I'm sorry Y/n." Moonbin told me when I was finished taking. "No it's alright. Besides, he's not even my date anyway." I gave him a small smile.

"He– he's not?" Moonbin asked confused. "Well to some people he's my date but for me he's not. We just went to prom together since he hasn't experienced it before and I was only there to help him experience it."

"But still, even if he's not your date he shouldn't have done that to you." Moonbin said. I shrugged. "Well it already happened so there's no other way I can do but to deal with it without having regrets."

"You're always so positive and I admire that." I looked at Moonbin who was smiling at me proudly and I smiled back. "What can I do? I'm a very optimist person." I giggled as we both went inside the school.

"Look at the time, there's only 5 minutes left till the first bell. Let's go to class." I told Moonbin and we ran up to our first class. As I was about to go inside, someone called my name. I turned around and saw Eunwoo.

"Y/n..." He began but he stopped when Moonbin stepped in front of me, blocking Eunwoo from me. "Go inside Y/n." Moonbin said turning his head to me. "Okay." I whispered and went inside the classroom.

Moonbin's POV:

Eunwoo intensely stared at me when Y/n was already inside. "Why are you blocking my way?" He spoke. "I'm not." I said and started to go inside.

"Moonbin." I heard Eunwoo call my name for the first time. I turned around, facing him. "Next time, stop getting between mine and Y/n's way. Got it?" "You don't even know what happened." He added.

"Yeah maybe I don't know what really happened. But I know what Y/n is feeling towards you right now. So if I were you, I suggest you distant yourself from her." I replied.

Eunwoo was about to answer back when our teacher, Mr. Kim Myungjun arrived. "What are you two still doing here? Go inside." He ordered and the both of us went in.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Y/n's POV:

Classes are over and I went to the exit, seeing Moonbin was already waiting for me. "Let's go?" He says and I nodded.

We began to walk when I heard Eunwoo call me. "Y/n, can I please talk to you?" He begged.

Moonbin held my hand and I looked at him. "It's alright. You can go now. I'll walk home with Eunwoo." "But–" "He won't hurt me so you don't need to worry." I said, assuring him.