Chapter Twenty One

The next morning, which is the last day of our overnight camping trip, all we did was different team building activities with our partner such as kayaking to cross the river, climbing a tree and many more.

After that, we had lunch before going back to school where we're going to be dropped off.

I was eating when Jinjin started talking to me. "Y/n you know I really had a fun time with you. I'm so glad we were partners for this trip." He smiled so wide that I could barely see his eyes.

"Me too. I hope we get to do things like this again." I said. "What was that?" Rocky asked from behind, making me startle. "Uhhh Rocky what are you doing here?" Jinjin asked annoyed.

"You two are having fun. Should I be worried or should I call Bin hyung?" Rocky said avoiding the question. "What? Why would you do that, we were just reminscing about the things we did earlier today." Jinjin replied.

"Oh okay. I thought you were doing something else." Rocky said laughing. "So what are you having for lunch Y/n? How about you hyung?" Rocky continued on while begging us to share our food with him.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

I was packing my things before heading back when someone tapped my shoulder, getting my attention. I turned around then I saw Ryujin.

"Um what are you doing here? Do you need anything?" I politely asked her, avoiding to sound harsh. "Y/n." She said worried.

"Ms. Kwon went into the woods earlier and until now she's not back yet. She continued. "Okay, then why are you telling me this?" "I think you should go look for her." "What? Why me? There are a lot of people there, why won't you ask them?" I said. I figured that this might be one of Yeji's prank so I didn't care about doing any of it.

I looked around to see if Ms. Kwon is around but Ryujin is right, she's nowhere to be found. "I'll just check the whole place maybe Ms. Kwon is not in the woods." I was about to walk away when Ryujin stopped me.

"Y/n if you're thinking this is a prank, it's not. I'm really worried about Ms. Kwon right now and I don't know what to do. I'm asking you since I know you're smart and you'll find her that easy. So please Y/n do it for Ms. Kwon and not me." Ryujin pleaded.

I sighed. I looked at Ryujin and saw how worried she is. "Okay. I'll do it." I said. I agreed to do it since I trust her more than Yeji. "Oh my gosh thanks Y/n, I know you'll do it." Ryujin said relieved.

"I'll just ask Jinjin to come with me and–" "No Y/n, there's no time. You need to find Ms. Kwon now or it'll be dark soon. Here's a compass, so you'll be able to find your way back." Ryujin takes my hand and hands me a compass.

"Okay. I'll go now. I'll get her back as soon as I can, I promise." I told Ryujin and went straight into the forest.

Ryujin's POV:

Yeji approached me after Y/n left.

"Not so bad Ryujin. I have to say, Y/n really believed your acting." She said clapping while praising me.

Earlier:

"Ryujin I want you to do something." Yeji said grabbing my arm and leading me to a far place.

"I need you to pull a prank on Y/n." She continued. "I'm kinda not in the mood to do that. I just wanna go home." I said leaving when Yeji stopped me.

"Come on Ryujin, you know Y/n is the one stealing Moonbin away from you and this is the only chance you'll be able to get back at her." I looked at Yeji and she smiled sneakily.