Chapter Twenty Six

It was already Friday, the day of the prom. It's currently 5 pm and I'm already preparing even if prom is not until at 8 pm.

I had an early dinner so I wouldn't starve since I won't eat until later. I sat in front of the mirror with mom beside me who's going to help me with my hair and makeup.

Mom was doing my hair when Yuna texted me.

Y/n, I'll wait for you
here later. Omg I
can't wait, I'm so
excited 😝

Yeah I can feel your
excitement through
the phone 😂
anyways, I'll see
you later

Me too. Bye Y/n
love yah

Love yah too <3

Mom was done doing my hair and she proceeded on doing my makeup with me helping her. After that, she helped me wear the gown that Yuna picked for me. It was a purple off shoulder gown with leaves and flowers embedded from the bottom to the top.

7:30 pm came by in a flash when we're all finished and I was only waiting for Eunwoo to arrive

7:30 pm came by in a flash when we're all finished and I was only waiting for Eunwoo to arrive. The doorbell rang and mom said she'll get it so she left me while I began to fix my purse that I was going to bring.

The door opened when I was finished preparing my things. "Woah, noona you look really pretty." Sanha said walking in. "Thanks Sanha, that's the first thing I heard something good came out from your mouth." I joked.

Sanha scoffed and mocked me before saying, "But really noona, you look pretty. You look like me so that means, I'm pretty too." I laughed. Then we heard the door open once again. This time, it was mom.

"Y/n, time to go. Eunwoo's downstairs." She said. I got up and quietly made my way downstairs. While going down, I couldn't help but to feel nervous. I don't know why. I always hated proms but this is the first time I felt nervous. Maybe because I'm going with a date, no not a date but a friend.

I got downstairs and I saw Eunwoo sitting on the sofa. When he saw me, he immediately stood up while staring at my direction.

I was shocked when I saw Eunwoo in a suit. I've never seen him wear anything formal and I should say, he looked extremely dapper. He wore a black suit with a matching black tie. His hair is pushed to the sides, exposing his forehead.