Chapter Nineteen

The day of the camping trip.

I sat inside the classroom waiting for the teacher who's coming with us to the trip. Our bus number haven't been announced yet so all the students needs to go to their assigned rooms first.

I was all by myself while waiting for our teacher since Yuna's parents didn't allow her to go. Just then, Moonbin arrives and he went up to me when he saw me.

"Am I late?" He asked. "No you're not. The teacher isn't even here yet. We're still waiting for the announcement of our bus numbers." "I hope we're on the same bus." He said with his fingers crossed. "Yeah, me too."

Our teacher then went inside the classroom. "Hello everyone my name is Ms. Kwon Yuri and I'll be the teacher in charge for those students in bus number 6 that is, for the whole camping trip. So whoever's going to be on bus number 6 will be under my supervision. The rest will be supervised by other teacher in charge." She got a paper inside of a folder before continuing.

"I guess everyone's already excited so I'll be telling you which bus are you going to be in." Ms. Kwon continued on mentioning everyone's name and the bus number they're in. I didn't hear mine nor Moonbin's name not until the last call.

"That's it for bus number 6. It is the last bus for this trip so we had to let the seniors join the juniors that are left." I sighed thinking Yeji would be in the same bus as me.

"Oh and by the way, there's no fixed seating inside the bus so it's up to you to sit wherever you want to. But we will be forced to transfer you if it gets too noisy." Ms. Kwon added.

"So, what is everybody waiting for? Let's go!" Ms. Kwon exclaimed as everyone shouted. Each one of us exited the classroom and are on our way outside.

As Moonbin and I exited the classroom, we saw Yuna standing in the hallway with a frown plastered on her face. "Y/n." She called. "Don't forget to tell me what happened when you get back, okay?" "I will, don't worry." "Thanks Y/n, good luck on your trip." She said. "Don't get too sad when I'm away." I joked and Yuna gave me a smile. "See, you look better when you're smiling."

Yuna thanked me for making her day better as Moonbin and I continued going outside to look for our bus. "Hey Y/n, let me carry your bag for you." Moonbin suggested. I only brought a backpack and a shoulder bag with me but it's not that heavy so I declined his offer.

"No thanks. I can handle it by myself. It's not that heavy don't worry." Moonbin stared at me as if I was lying. "What's with that face? I told you it's okay." "I don't believe you. Now give me your bags."

Moonbin keep on insisting me on carrying my bags and I ended up giving it to him because of how annoying he got.

We finally saw our bus and the both of us got in. Once I was inside, I automatically saw Eunwoo looking at me while patting the seat next to him.

I was about to go to Eunwoo's side when someone walked passed me, pushing me. Gladly, Moonbin caught me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine thanks." He helped me back up and I checked to see who it was.

It was Yeji. She sat on the seat beside Eunwoo while proudly smiling at me. I looked at Eunwoo and he was about to stand up when Ms. Kwon told him that there's no time for exchanging seats.

Eunwoo sat back down and looked at the window beside him, trying to avoid Yeji.

"Let's go." I told Moonbin as we looked for some place to sit. I found an empty spot and I sat near the window with Moonbin sitting next to me. He stood up again, got our bags and placed it on top where our things are placed. I thanked him and he sat down again.

Ryujin went inside the bus excitedly and scans the whole place as if she was looking for someone. She stopped when she saw Moonbin sitting next to me. Her expression changed as she sat on a randomly empty seat.

The bus started and we were on our way to the camping site. I got my phone and my earphones out to listen to some music while on the trip.

"What are you listening to?" Moonbin asked. "Oh just random ballad songs I downloaded last week. Right now I'm listening to a song called 12 hours. You wanna hear it?" Moonbin smiled and I gave him the other piece of my earphone.

We listened to songs that I downloaded for a while and Moonbin told me that I have a really great taste in music. I got sleepy after so I returned my phone and earphones inside my pocket.

After that, I felt my eyelids getting heavy and without noticing, I fell asleep.

Moonbin's POV:

Y/n fell asleep after we listened to the songs on her phone. I looked at my side and I saw her leaning towards the window beside her.

I figured that her head head might hurt once she wakes up so I gently grabbed her head and made her lean on my shoulder. But no matter how many times I place her head on my shoulder, her head keeps on leaning on the window beside her.

I sighed and gave up. I got a pillow that I brought and gently placed it on Y/n's head.

I finally leaned back on my chair with the thought of Y/n being comfortable. Then I looked up, feeling someone's gaze on me. There I saw Eunwoo staring at me.

Did he saw what I was doing? Will he think it's funny or will he think that I'm forcing Y/n to lean on me?

I looked down at the floor feeling embarrassed and I got my bag while pretended to fix my things inside.

After that I looked at Eunwoo once again and he wasn't staring at me anymore. I exhaled relieved and began to sleep too.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up and the bus is already parking. We're already at the campsite.

I noticed that a pillow is beside me and I figured that it belongs to Moonbin so I put it on his lap.

As I looked at Moonbin I saw him sleeping peacefully. I smiled before beginning to wake him up.

"Hey, hey, Moonbin, we're here. It's time to wake up." I slightly shook him but it didn't seem to work as he was still sleeping. I sighed. I forgot how of a heavy sleeper he is.

Some of classmates went down already and I was worried that we might be left behind. So instead of slightly shaking Moonbin, I got my water bottle and splashed a bit of water on his face.

He woke up after. "What happened? Did it rain? Why would it rain if we're inside a bus?" I laughed upon seeing his reaction.

"No silly, I was waking you up since we're already at the campsite and everyone is going down except for us. Now let's go sleepy head."

We both got out of our seats and got our things as we headed outside. Everyone gathered on a place where each of their respective teachers told them to go. We arrived on our camping site as Ms. Kwon told us to place our bags down.

"Listen up everybody." Ms. Kwon began. "As you all know, this field trip is different from any other field trip that we did these past few years since this one has a special purpose. This activity will help you students to become 'one' with nature and 'disconnect' you from using your gadgets. So right now I need everyone to give up your phones and any gadgets that you have with you."

Ms. Kwon held out a large bag and opened it so we can place our gadgets inside. We formed a line and did what she asked us to do.

"Okay now I would like to give a few reminders to everyone." Mrs. Kwon said. "Since this is a camping trip, each one of you will need to improvise. For example, if you want to eat, you can eat, but if you brought a raw food, you'll need to cook it yourself. Also, as you can see, there are five cabins on each of the side of the forest and that is where the bathrooms are located. You can pee, take a bath and do your thing there but each student only get 10 minutes. If you exceed the given time, you'll be given a punishment."

"Now, I will be grouping you in pairs so you won't have a hard time doing everything by yourself." Ms. Kwon got a paper out and called the names of the people who are paired together.

I was paired with Jinjin while Moonbin is paired with Sehun. Eunwoo on the other hand was paired with Rocky.

"Your partners will be with you for the whole camping trip so I suggest you guys should learn to get along."