Chapter Sixteen

Saturday came by in a flash and I was now all dressed while waiting for Eunwoo to arrive. I looked at the time and saw it's 2:10 pm.

The doorbell rang and I immediately went downstairs. I checked my bag before opening the door to see if I brought everything I need. Then I opened the door.

"Hi Y/n." My eyes widened when I saw Moonbin in front of me instead of Eunwoo. "Why is there something in my face? You look like you've seen a ghost." He laughed.

"Oh nothing come in." I gestured my hand for Moonbin to go inside but he stayed outside. "No need. I just wanted to give Sanha his clothes back. This was from the day of the pool incident. Is Sanha here?" Moonbin asked.

"Wait. I'll just call him." I shouted Sanha's name and after a few seconds, he was already beside me. "Bin hyung what is it?" He asked.

"Here's your clothes Sanha. Thanks again." Moonbin hands Sanha his clothes and smiles. "No problem hyung, you can borrow from me anytime." Sanha told Moonbin.

"Oh but I got to go hyung. Bomin and I are playing and our team is losing." Sanha said worried as he hurriedly went back to his room.

I cleared my throat and faced Moonbin. "So, uh Moonbin I thought you have football practice today?" "I do. I just made a stop here to return Sanha's clothes then I'll go straight to practice."

"Okay." "My turn to ask a question." Moonbin said and My heart beated fast. "Why are all dressed up? Are you going somewhere?"

"Uh yeah, I am." I smiled nervously. I was afraid Moonbin might ask me who I'm going with so I stood there nervously while waiting for him to go.

Instead of asking another question, he just smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Don't forget about tomorrow, okay?" He smiled then left.

I closed the door and exhaled relieved when the doorbell rang again. I opened it and it was now Eunwoo. "You ready to go?" He said and I nodded.

Before going outside, I called out Sanha's name and asked him to lock the door. He came back running as he closes the door. He didn't even say hi to Eunwoo as he was in a hurry.

Eunwoo led me to his car and opened the door in the passenger seat and when I got in, he proceeds to go to the driver's seat.

While Eunwoo is driving, I couldn't help but ask him a question. "So where are we going?" "You just have to wait Y/n. You said you wanted me to experience new things and we're going there right now." He smiled.

A few minutes of car ride, we arrived at Everland Theme Park which is the largest theme park in South Korea.

We got out of the car and admired the view of the different types of rides displayed in front of us.

"Really a theme park?" I chuckled. "Well the last time I was here is the time when my brother is still alive and I haven't tried riding the rides that are fast since I didn't want to." Eunwoo said.

"But since now you're with me, I wanted to try riding those rides." He smiled. "I don't suppose you're scared of extreme rides, aren't you?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm not. But I'm afraid of heights though. But I still think it'll be okay because I won't notice it. I'll probably focus on the ride itself and not how high it is." I said.

I grabbed his hand and was about to go ride the rollercoaster when Eunwoo stopped me. "Wait. Can we ride the slow rides first before going to the fast and high ones?"

"Okay. If that's what you want." I replied and grabbed his hand once again. "Why don't we go there first?" I pointed to the so called, Everland Sky Way and Sky Cruise which is like a cable car that you can ride.