Chapter Twelve

Eunwoo's POV:

I saw Y/n together with Ryujin and Yeji heading towards the backyard. A guy approached Ryujin as her expression became worried. She went inside together with the guy as Y/n and Yeji were the only ones left.

While Y/n is looking at where Ryujin went, I saw Yeji looking sneakily at Y/n as she left.

Y/n was left all alone as I she looked for Yeji and when she didn't find her, she got her phone out.

Then I saw Yeji coming from her back as she pushes Y/n into the pool. Y/n screams for help as she found herself drowning.

I ran to save her when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and I saw it was Yeji. I exhaled sharply and stared at her furiously when she began to talk.

"Hey Eunwoo. Why are you here all alone? Do you need someone to accompany you?" She said acting like nothing happened.

I exhaled before talking. "You must be mentally ill. You're the one who pushed her remember?" I said bluntly referring to Y/n.

"What?" She said acting shocked. "I– I." She stuttered with her words. "Let go of me." I said pushing her hand away from mine.

I turned my attention back again to Y/n as I ran towards the pool. I stopped when I saw Moonbin dive into the pool.

Everyone's attention is now focused on Moonbin as he carefully lifts Y/n from the pool. He puts her on the side and then he got out of the pool.

He held Y/n's throat and checks her pulse. "Y/n?" he whispers. When he got no answer, he began to get worried.

Without hesitating, he began performing CPR to Y/n. I stood there shocked watching him as he continuously did the CPR.

Y/n began coughing as water came out from her mouth. She looks at Moonbin and he smiled at her.

Everyone cheered when they saw that Y/n's awake.

Moonbin's two friends and Y/n's best friend came after and they saw Y/n laying on the floor.

"Is she alright?" Y/n's best friend asks. "Yeah." Moonbin said looking at Y/n.

Y/n's POV:

Moonbin gently puts my head on his thigh. "Are you okay?" He whispered and I nodded.

Ryujin came rushing from inside and looked at the both of us. "What happened here? Is Y/n alright? Do you need anything?" She said panicking.

"Just a towel please." Moonbin asked Ryujin and she went inside to get one.
She came back after a few second and hands Moonbin the towel.

"Can you stand?" Moonbin asked. "Yes." I smiled. Moonbin holds my hand and helps me up. He opens the towel wide and wraps it on my shoulder.

I started to walk but he carried me. "Let's get you home."

"I'll take Y/n home. Thank you for inviting us." Moonbin told Ryujin as he forced himself to smile. Ryujin told him that she understand and it's best for me to go home.

"I'm going to drive her home now. She can't stay here any longer." Moonbin told Yuna, Rocky and Jinjin.

"I'll come with you." Yuna said. "Okay." Moonbin replied. "Take her home safely." Jinjin said and Moonbin nodded.

Moonbin carried me up to his car, Yuna opened the door and Moonbin puts me down on the driver seat.

He patted my head and smiled at me. Then he proceeds to go to the driver seat. He started the car and began to drive.