Chapter Three

Once inside, Eunwoo lets go off my wrist and stares at me while giving me an intimidating look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I tried to sound confident but I ended up sounding like I was scared of him.

Upon hearing my response, Eunwoo's expression changed. He sighed softly then he turned his attention back to me.

"I'm..." he began. He exhaled before continuing. "I'm sorry about earlier." He said bluntly. I couldn't tell if he was being sincere or not due to the tone of his voice but he actually seemed that he was sorry.

"That's okay. And I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have force you to sit with us if you didn't want to. I promise that I won't force you into doing things like that ever again." I said giving him a slight smile.

He gave me a look and afterwards he nodded. After that, he sat on one of the chairs randomly and I sat next to him.

The next few minutes have been very awkward. Eunwoo didn't bother to say anything to me after I apologized and I kept glancing at him from time to time.

The bell rang and it was now time for the next subject.

I immediately stood up from my chair which led to all of my things falling off the table. Everyone stared at me and some even laughed a little.

I laughed awkwardly and began to pick up my things that are now on the floor. A shadow covered my sight and I looked up to see Eunwoo covering me from the other students.

"Get out now. Didn't you hear the bell ring?" He said loud enough for everyone to hear. The other students looked at him with fright and started heading outside.

Eunwoo faced me and helped me pick up the things I have left. While picking, I moved my gaze from the floor to Eunwoo and I saw his serious expression while helping me with his eyebrows squinting a little.

I smiled a little knowing what he just did for me.

He must've noticed that I was staring at him for too long since he stopped helping me. He looked at my eyes and said, "Stop staring at me and continue to pick up your things before we get late to our next class."

"Okay. Geez." I said picking up what was left of my things and standing up after. "Thank you by the way." Eunwoo didn't reply and didn't seem to care. He just glanced at me and started to walk outside.

I was once again left alone inside the classroom and I ran to catch up with Eunwoo. I stopped running when I was by his side and we headed to our next class.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

It was now the end of our first day. I was waiting while standing outside the school alone since Yuna already left with her dad picking her up from school.

As I was about to leave, someone approached me. It was Moonbin. "Y/n are you already going home? Or are you waiting for someone to pick you up?" He asked. "Oh wait, your house isn't far from here so I guess you're going to walk home?"

"I'll surely walk." I chuckled a little.

"I'll walk you home." Moonbin suggested. "But how are you going to go home? I'm sure your new house is far from school." I said worried. "Don't worry about it, my house is a 20 minute walk from school." He smiled.

"Okay. But I'm impressed, you still remember that my house isn't far away from our school."

"Of course I wouldn't forget. Why would I forget the house of my childhood best friend?" Moonbin said then we started walking.

While walking, we talked about almost all the things that we've missed these past few years. Like him being the captain of their team and him having new friends that were on his team. While I told him about my best friend Yuna and all the things we did together while he was gone.

I was about to ask him the reason why he left but our walk was so short that we're already standing in front of my house.

"We need to spend more time together and catch up with each other." Moonbin said smiling widely. "We sure do. And thanks for dropping me off today."

"You're welcome. And from now on, I won't just drop you off today but everyday. I don't want anything bad to happen to you on your way home." He said.

I looked down at the floor and blushed a little. "You don't need to. I can take care of myself. And besides, I always have a pepper spray with me." I said showing the pepper spray that I always carry whenever I'm walking home.

"No. I insist." He lifted my chin using his index finger and we were now looking directly at each other. He removes his finger and I laughed awkwardly. "I guess I'm going to go inside now."

But before I could go anywhere else, we saw Eunwoo walking towards the house that was in front of mine.

"Isn't that the new guy you're with earlier?" Moonbin asked while looking at Eunwoo as he entered his house. "Yeah he is. I guess we're neighbours then." I said before entering.

Moonbin waved good bye while smiling as I did too before I close the door.

Eunwoo is my new neighbour now? My head wondered with this thought while I locked the door and headed straight to my room.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

I was scrolling through my twitter account when I heard a knock on my door. "I'm coming." I said getting up from my bed and walking towards the door to open it.

I unlocked the door and I saw my mom standing. "Hi honey. I want you to prepare since we're going to have a dinner with our new neighbours tonight. And please, wear something nice." She smiled then prepared to leave. "Wait." I said. "What time will they come here?"

Before replying, my mom smiled at me, "6:45 pm. So you better get ready." She left after then headed downstairs to prepare our dinner with our new neighbours.

I looked at the clock and it read, 6:30. I only have fifteen minutes to get ready.
I quickly locked the door and went to my closet to find something nice to wear.

I couldn't find anything nice considering that I always wear pants and a shirt and not a dress except if there is a special occasion. After, five minutes, I made up my mind and found a light blue dress inside my closet. This should do.

I changed from my clothes into the dress that I got then I started putting on some light make up. I put a small amount of foundation, some blush, a little lipstick, and mascara. Once I am satisfied, I straightened my hair.

I check the time and it was already 6:45 pm. Just on time. I wore my flats and then headed downstairs to my family.

Once I'm downstairs, I saw everyone looking great. My mom and dad were dressed up like they were going to a cocktail party and my brother, Sanha, wore a black button up shirt with the first two buttons opened and his hair butterfly styled slighty revealing his forehead.

They stood in front of the door while waiting for the new neighbours to arrive. I fixed my hair a bit and stood next to Sanha.

I hope it's not Eunwoo's family. I waited nervously while tapping my foot and fiddling with my fingers.

After a few seconds, the doorbell rang.
My dad opened the door and there stood our new neighbours. The two parent is smiling happily and their son is standing at their backs looking directly at us.

Oh shit. It's his family.