Chapter Fifteen

My phone kept on vibrating until I got home since Eunwoo and Moonbin keeps on texting me and calling me.

I sat on my bed, debating whether I'm going to reply to them or not. Just then, I decided to call Eunwoo since he's the first one I met today and he's the one who saved me from Yeji.

Upon hearing a single ring, Eunwoo already answered. "Y/n." His voice full of worry. "Uh hey Eunwoo." I started casually.

"Um I just wanted to say sorry that I didn't walk home with you and I also wanted to say thank you for what you did earlier."

I heard an exhale coming from Eunwoo before he replied, "You don't need to thank me Y/n. I told you, as long as I'm around, I won't let Yeji do anything to you." I smiled upon hearing his response.

"But still, thank you again Eunwoo. I wouldn't know what will happen to me if you didn't arrive." "Y/n, stop thanking me as I'll keep on doing it until I'm sure you're safe." His voice was filled with sincerity.

I laughed awkwardly and then Eunwoo said, "Oh I know, let me make it up to you. I'm sorry if I made you mad earlier and I want to apologize to you by taking you out."

"Well not on a date of course." I noticed that his voice became a bit shy upon saying that. "Just an apology for what I did, is that alright with you?"

"You don't need to do that Eunwoo. You've done a lot of things for me and that's enough to me." I said.

"Well speaking of which, I was the one who saved you earlier and as a token of appreciation, I want you to come with me." Eunwoo said.

"Oh and remember when you told me me that you'll help me experience things that I haven't experienced before? Now's the time for that."

"But–" "I don't want to hear another word coming from you Y/n. I'll only take yes as an answer."

"Okay fine. Yes Eunwoo. I'll go with you wherever you want me to go." I said giving in. "So, what day are you free?" Eunwoo asks.

"The weekend. I don't have anything to do unless there's a project that has an upcoming deadline." I replied. "Great. I'll see you on Saturday then. I'll pick you up, no need to go to my house."

"Sure. I'll see you on Saturday too." I said and Eunwoo said good bye before hanging up.

I sighed relieved that Eunwoo didn't get mad at me for what I did earlier. Just then, my phone vibrated as I received texts coming from Moonbin.

Y/n are you there?

Why aren't you
answering my calls?

I'm really sorry
for what I did.

I felt sorry for making Moonbin worry so I decided to text back.

I'm here :)))

Thank goodness
you're okay. Call me?

No you call me :P

Then my phone rang with a call from Moonbin.

"Y/n. You're alright." Moonbin said as I answered the call. "What is it about Moonbin?" "I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier Y/n. I should just let you go with Eunwoo if that's what you wanted." He said, sadness is evident in his voice.

"Hey Moonbin, I'm sorry too, I should've just asked you properly to leave instead of acting that way." "What are you talking about Y/n? I should be the one asking for forgiveness not you."