Chapter Four

Our parents greeted Eunwoo's parents and they began introducing us to them.

"This is our children." Our mom said pointing to Sanha and I. "This is our eldest, Y/n and this is Sanha."

"Hello." Sanha and I said in unison as we smiled at Eunwoo's parents. "Hello to you too." Eunwoo's mom said. Both of Eunwoo's parents smiled at us before they stepped in and introduced Eunwoo to our parents.

"This is our son, Eunwoo." Eunwoo's mom introduced him to our parents. And Eunwoo said, "Nice to see you." He tried to act nice but it didn't quite work since he still came out to be cold.

"Um it's nice to see you too." Our dad said awkwardly. "Well what are we waiting for let's eat. We've prepared dinner for you guys." Our mom said and led Eunwoo's parents to the dining room with the three of us following from behind.

Sanha stopped before walking to the dining room. He faced Eunwoo and greeted him. "Hello. I'm Sanha, the youngest in the family." He extended his hand for Eunwoo to shake.

Poor Sanha I guess he would feel the same as I did. I thought for a while and waited for Eunwoo to reject Sanha's hand shake before I could laugh at him.

But what happened next was different Eunwoo shook Sanha's hand and said, "I'm Eunwoo."

I stared at them in shock cause Eunwoo's reaction wasn't the same as the first time I met him. Or maybe he's just making an exception because Sanha is a guy. Eunwoo must've notice me as he looked at me while he is shaking Sanha's hand.

They stopped shaking their hands and Sanha began talking. "Can I call you Eunwoo hyung next time?" Sanha smiled waiting for Eunwoo's response and Eunwoo nodded at him. After that, the three of us went to the dining room.

Our dad and Eunwoo's dad sat on the two ends of the table; our mom, me and Sanha sat on the left side of the table, while Eunwoo and his mom sat on the right side of the table.

The dinner itself wasn't bad at all. Our parents and Eunwoo's parents kept on talking about how beautiful the city is since they've just moved in. And their conversation went on until Eunwoo's mom brought out a different topic.

"You know, Eunwoo's school is a couple of blocks away from here. That's why he only walks home from school." She said. "Oh is that why? I think Y/n and Eunwoo goes to the same school." Our mom said excitedly.

"Oh do they?" Eunwoo's mom said and let out an excited laugh while looking at his husband. "So what year is Y/n in?" Eunwoo's dad asked while looking at me.

"She's a senior." Our dad said. "Eunwoo's a senior too!" Eunwoo's mom then said. "I guess they already know each other even before this dinner." She said looking at Eunwoo and I.

"Um, yes we already knew each other that's why I am very glad to see you all here tonight." I said acting like I was happy to see Eunwoo and his family in our house.

"Thank you dear. We're glad to see you too." Eunwoo's mom said while holding her husband's hand and giving me a huge smile.

"How old are you, hyung?" Sanha said interrupting the conversation. "Well, I was born on 1997 so–" Eunwoo began but Sanha cut him off.

"Oh Y/n noona was born on 1998 so I guess I will be able to ship you two!" Sanha shouted with his mouth full of food. "Shut up Sanha." I slapped his arm and he went quiet for a second.

"Who knows? Maybe someday you might end up together." Sanha said not shutting his mouth even after I told him to. He looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

I ignored Sanha and continued eating my food. "Yeah maybe one day." Eunwoo's dad joked as everyone laughed except for Eunwoo and I.

I looked at Eunwoo who was sitting in front of me and he looked very awkward while eating his food. He looked up from his plate and he saw me staring at him. I then looked away after feeling embarrassed and feeling myself blush.

The dinner then ended after a few hours and we were now saying our good byes to each of the family members.

Our parents and Eunwoo's parents hugged each other and said good bye to Sanha and I. Eunwoo then was left as he bowed his head to our parents as a sign of respect. Then they left.

"Hyung didn't even say good bye to us." Sanha said sadly and went upstairs to his room. Mom told me to take a rest and I said good night to her and dad before going up to my room.

I changed from my dress to my pyjamas, removed my make up and brushed my teeth. Then I lied down on my bed while looking up at the ceiling.

Why did Eunwoo shook Sanha's hand and not mine? And why did he act a bit different unlike when he's at school? I fell asleep thinking of Eunwoo and his actions.