Ending || EW

... Eunwoo

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It was lunch time. I was staring while poking my food for some time now when Yuna came in greeting me.

"Y/n, I'm so glad to see you. You know this is the last time we're going to see each other right?" Yuna said hugging me from behind. I chuckled. "Yeah maybe it is but we'll still see each other even if school is over."

"You're right. But I'm going to miss our school you know? I'm not sure if I'll still go here when I turned senior or not." Yuna said frowning. "You will, don't worry. If your mom decided on letting you go to a new school then I'll convince her not to."

"You'd do that for me?" Yuna said. "Sure. After all, we're besties." "Aww thanks Y/n." She replied.

"I'm just gonna buy myself lunch. I'll come back after, you want me to buy you anything?" Yuna stood up. "Oh no thanks, I'm fine." "Okay." Yuna finally said and left to buy her food.

After Yuna was gone for a few minutes, I sighed and looked down at my food. How am I going to talk to Moonbin later? Will he get mad at me after I tell him the truth?

"Ehem. Earth to Y/n." I heard Yuna say from behind me. "Sorry." I replied. Yuna sighed and sat beside me.

"There's something wrong isn't it?" Yuna said placing her food on the table. "What? No there's nothing wrong. Why would you think that way?"

"There is Y/n. You don't just stare at your food and not hear me calling you unless there's something in your mind." Yuna said, facing me.

"I– uh..." I began. "Spill." She said smirking. I raised my hands in defeat before saying, "Alright. You know me to well." I frowned and Yuna laughed.

"So, what is it all about?" Yuna asked. "Well... it's about Moonbin and Eunwoo." I said looking down. Yuna gasped before continuing. "Tell me more about it!"

I told Yuna everything after that. From how both of them confessed to me to me being confused on who to choose.

"That's a really hard decision." Yuna said. "But I wonder how does it feel to have two handsome guys liking you? 'Cause you know, it would feel like I'm inside a drama and–" "Yuna, stop it. You're only making it worst." I said. "Oh sorry."

"Well I guess there must be one of them who you like too, right?" Yuna asked. I sighed and nodded slowly when I heard Yuna squeal. "Tell me who it is!"

"Calm down. I'll tell you." I shushed her. "It's..." I looked at Yuna who was already smiling. "Eunwoo."

"Oh my gosh, I knew you would choose him. I mean it's not that I don't like Moonbin for you but you know– ouch!" I hit Yuna's shoulder which stopped her from talking.

"I'm sorry again. You know me, I get too excited with things like this." Yuna said chuckling. "But really Y/n." Yuna grabbed my hand before she continued on talking.

"No matter who you choose, I'll respect your decision. If you think that Eunwoo is the right one for you then I won't get in your way. I trust you and I know that you chose what's best for you." She smiled.

"Aww thanks Yuna, you're making me cry." I said and Yuna laughed. "Now stop thinking about boys and let's enjoy our last lunch together."

○○○○○○○○○○○○

The last bell for this school year finally rang and I headed outside to look for Moonbin. I figured that he might be waiting for me already.

When I got outside, I didn't see him anywhere. I waited for like 5 minutes but he didn't come. I decided to go back inside and look for him. Maybe he's just saying good bye to our teachers or something.