Chapter Twenty Seven

"Let's go." Moonbin says and leads me to the exit. While walking, he takes off his coat and places it on my shoulder. "Here." He says.

We got outside and reached his car, he opens the door for me and I went in. While we were on our way home, I remember that I forgot to tell Yuna that I already left so I decided to text her about it.

Yuna, I'm going home.
I'm not feeling well, I'm
sorry I can't be there
for you. I'll make it
up next time I promise.

Eunwoo's POV: Earlier

I looked at the time on my phone, waiting for Y/n to get back from the comfort room. Just then, Yeji approached me, asking me to dance with her. "Eunwoo come on, dance with me."

I declined her offer and went back on waiting for Y/n but Yeji insisted me once again. "Didn't you hear me? I said no." I replied, my patience getting short.

"Don't you know? Other people are begging just for me to dance with them and you're lucky enough that I am the one asking yo–" "Okay. I'll dance with you." I blurted out so she would stop blabbering.

"You what?" She asked a bit shocked. "I mean of course you will." She continued. "But that is with one condition." I said.

"What is it?" Yeji asked. I looked over at Yuna who was busy with her phone before standing up and facing Yeji.

"Promise me you'll stop teasing and bothering Y/n ever again." I said seriously. She scoffed. "That's it?" I glared at her and she said, "Well okay. If that's all what you wanted then I'll stop."

Yeji was on her way to the dance floor when I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me with her eyes wide as I spoke, "You just agreed to what I said. Don't make me regret this later." She rolled her eyes "You won't, don't worry." After that, we went to the dance floor and began to dance.

I couldn't help but to feel disgusted at how close Yeji is to me while dancing. I tried backing away a few times but she would always pull me close to her. I couldn't avoid it since we're dancing.

The song ended and I let go of her hand. I exhaled deeply, thankful that it was over. I was about to go back when I felt someone pull me and I felt a pair of lips kissing me.

My eyes widened and I tried pulling away but she would held me even tighter, making the kiss longer. I ran out of patience so I pushed her which made her stop.

"What was that for?" I asked angrily. I felt my blood boil as I looked at her face. She didn't say anything as she was just staring at me, smirking, stroking her lips with her index finger.

"I've just realized. If I'm going to stop teasing Y/n then I should probably make my last one the best one." She said with a smug face.

I was about to get back at her when I saw the amount of people looking at us. I tried calling myself down before deciding to leave. "You're disgusting." I told Yeji and left.

I felt my heart beat race as I went back to our table. Y/n must've seen it but it's best to hope she didn't. My thoughts disappeared when I saw Y/n wasn't there.

"Where's Y/n?" I asked Yuna. "She went looking for you but she's not back yet." I cursed under my breath before answering. "Thanks Yuna, I'll go find her." Yuna nodded and I started to look for Y/n.

I looked everywhere. The comfort room, dance floor, parking lot and everywhere I could think where Y/n is but I couldn't find her. I finally gave up after looking for who knows how long and decided to call her.

Moonbin's POV: Present

I was driving Y/n home and I kept on glancing at her. She's just looking out of the window without saying anything.

I sighed. I wonder what happened back there and why did she asked me to take her home? I didn't ask her about it since I figured she won't tell me what happened if I asked her right now.

Her phone rings and I glared at the caller to see Eunwoo's name on it. She stared at her phone before turning it off and continuing to look out of the window.

I began to think that maybe what happened is connected with Eunwoo and that's why she isn't answering her phone. In fact, they did went to prom together but now Eunwoo isn't with her.

We reached her house and I went down to open the door for her. She got out and waited towards the front porch with me following her.

He took of my coat and gave it to me before saying, "Thank you for driving me home." "You're welcome." I replied and gave her a small smile.

Y/n rang the doorbell and a few minutes later the door opened, revealing Y/n's mom. "Oh Y/n, you're home early. I didn't expect to finish this quick I thought it's going to reach until midnight." Y/n's mom said.

Y/n didn't answer as she only gave her mom a smile. "I'm tired. Can I go to bed?" "S– sure you can sweetie." Her mom replied, skeptical.

Y/n's mom was more shocked when she saw me. "Moonbin. You're here too." "Hello Mrs. Yoon." I smiled and greeted her.

"Wait Y/n, why is Moonbin with you? I thought Eunwoo was your date?" I looked at Y/n, waiting for her to reply.

"He's not my date mom. He's just my friend. Moonbin is my friend too so it's okay for him to drive me home." Y/n said annoyed and headed upstairs to her room.

Y/n's mom faced me after and whispered, "What happened?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know but I'm going to find out. Maybe tomorrow?" Y/n's mom nodded.

"Okay. I'm counting on you Moonbin and thank you for driving Y/n home." "No problem Mrs. Yoon." I said my good byes after and then I left.

Y/n's POV:

I was already wearing my pyjamas, done removing my makeup and fixing my hair. I laid down on my bed with my eyes facing the ceiling.

I couldn't believe what just happened tonight and that made me think that those things like that are one of the reasons why I hated proms. I don't know what's gotten into me that I agreed to go to this one.

My phone vibrated and I saw I got a text. I expected it to be Yuna's text but when I browsed the text I saw that it was from Eunwoo.

I'm sorry. I'll
explain everything.

I left his text on seen since I don't know what will I say to him after what I saw. I recieved another text and this time, it was from Yuna.

That's why it took
you so long to return
here. But that's okay.
Take care Y/n. I already
told Eunwoo what
happened. You don't
need to make it up for
me don't worry.

I smiled and sent her the pictures that I took earlier while Eunwoo and Yuna was dancing together. At the bottom of it I replied to her text.

Thank you so much
for understanding. Btw,
here are some pictures
I took while you
were dancing :))