Chapter Six

The next day during lunch break, Yuna and I sat together at our table talking about Eunwoo agreeing to tutor me and things that happened on our previous subject when the large cafeteria doors opened widely.

It looks like someone had pushed it to reveal his/her presence to everyone. Then there revealed a girl with black straight hair. She started walking towards the cafeteria while another girl by her side.

I looked at the other girl and I noticed that it was Ryujin, the girl who Moonbin introduced to me yesterday which is also the girl who is his dance partner.

They walked towards the counter of the cafeteria as everyone stared at them in awe.

"Who's that girl walking? She looks like she's so full of herself walking in a cafeteria looking like she owns it." I asked Yuna still looking at the two girls ordering their food.

"Oh that one. She's Yeji. You may not know her cause she's a junior. And she walks like that because she's the so called 'it girl' here in our school. She's really famous among her grade level and a lot of boys are practically chasing her and begging her to be their girlfriend." Yuna said.

"While the other girl, that's Ryu–" "I know who she is. I met her yesterday." I cut Yuna off. "Wait you met her? I mean how? She doesn't talk to anyone who's not the same 'level' as her just like Yeji." Yuna said with her eyes wide open a bit shock.

"Seriously? I mean she doesn't look like that yesterday. I met her because she was in the same club as Moonbin and he introduced me to her."

"Well I guess you should be careful Y/n. You'll never know what those two might do to you." "Don't worry Yuna, I can handle anything." I said sarcastically as we laughed together.

Lunch time was over and while I was heading back to my class I saw Moonbin walking at the hallway.

I ran and approached him. "Moonbin, I've got something to tell you."I smiled to him. "Okay. What's that?"

"You told me you can't drop me off at my house because of your one hour practice at dancing club, right?" He nodded. "Well, I guess you'll still be able to walk me home because Eunwoo will be tutoring me for our chemistry subject, an hour every day. That means we will still go home at the same time!" I said happily.

Moonbin's face lit up and he smiled widely. "That's great. I thought I won't be able to drop you off anymore." Then he chuckled.

But his expression instantly changes. "Wait. Who did you say was going to tutor you again?" "Eunwoo." "Right. Eunwoo. That tall weird guy that lives in front of your house?" He said thinking with his right hand under his chin.

"Hey, don't be too harsh on him. But yes, that's him." I said. "Oh okay. Well to be honest, he kinda looks like a smart person to me so I guess you'll learn a lot from him." Moonbin said.

"Yeah. He is smart. I think he'll be able to tutor me well." I smiled at Moonbin with him doing the same.

"Bye for now Y/n, I'll see you later." "Yeah you too." Then we went straight back to our class.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

The day was over and it was time for my lessons with Eunwoo.

I was waiting next by the lockers when I saw him exit the classroom with two guys following him. Then I approached him.

When Eunwoo saw me, his eyes widened a bit and he looked over to the two guys behind him. The two guys then saw me and a guy who's slightly taller than Eunwoo came to me.

"You must be Y/n." He said. I slightly nodded. "Oh I see, Eunwoo's going to tutor you right?" I nodded again.

"Well I'm Mingyu." He said smiling. "We're Eunwoo's friends. And that is–" "Sehun." A guy who's smaller than Mingyu said.