Chapter Thirty

It was the last two days of school.

We are now sitting inside the mini auditorium of our school for the club performance that will take place today.

Each of the students from every club will showcase their talent to the whole school and show what they learned throughout the entire school year.

I sat on one of the chairs with Yuna sitting beside me and Eunwoo on the left. Moonbin wasn't with us since he belong in a club and he will perform later.

"Ahh I can't wait to see Bin hyung's performance." Rocky said who was sitting beside Eunwoo. "Me too." I replied.

Just as we were all talking, a sound of a microphone got our attention then we heard our vice principal, Bae Joohyun, start to speak.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. We are gathered here today to watch our incredible students exhibit each of the skills that they've gained from their different clubs. As this school year is coming to an end, we decided on giving the clubs here on our school a chance to perform since we don't want all of their efforts to go to waste." Ms. Bae began.

"Now without further ado, let us now watch what they've prepared for us. First, we have the Arts Club led by Mr. Kim Myunjun, showing us their creative abilities by painting portraits on the spot. Once again, give it up for Arts Club."

Everyone applauded and the big velvet curtain that was covering the stage finally opened revealing students who were sitting on stools, paintbrush on one hand while the other was holding a palette, with a medium sized canvas placed in front of them.

Mr. Kim came from the side and told his students to start painting. A classical music played as a background music alongside the students who were embarked on painting their minds out.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

After over a few hours, various club have already performed like Science Club, Drama Club, Choir, and many more.

"That was quite a performance." Ms. Bae commented, implying to the club that had just performed. "And now, for the final club we have the Dance Club led by Ms. Lisa Manoban, presenting us their dance skills while dancing to a song called Wannabe.

Everyone cheered and as the curtains unrolled, I immediately saw Moonbin with Ryujin standing at the center of the stage as the song began to play, they both danced to the beat.

I furrowed my eyebrows, I thought they were a club but why is there only two of them performing? Are they the only members of the club? I thought to myself as I watched them dance.

I shrugged all of my thoughts off and leaned back on my chair as I watched their performance closely.

As I was watching, I heard the students from behind me whispering to each other. "Wow, they sure make quite a duo." "Are they a dating? If they're not, they should be 'cause I can definitely see a spark between the two of them." Then I heard another student who was in front of me murmur, "They look so good together. I'm jealous."

I sighed and stood up from my seat. "Where are you going?" Eunwoo asked. "I'm not feeling well, I'm just going to the clinic and rest." I held my head and pretended that it hurt as I saw Eunwoo give me a worried look.

"I'm coming with you." Eunwoo said standing up. "No need, I can handle myse–" "No. I'll go. Last time you excused yourself you went straight home and I'm not letting you do that again."

I laughed awkwardly and said, "Fine you can come with me but you'll promise to leave me once I'm inside, okay?" Eunwoo nodded and I told Yuna where I was going before leaving.