Chapter Seven

I sat on one of the tables in the library looking at my text book while trying to figure out our recent lesson which is balancing chemical equations.

I was having a hard time coping up with the lesson since I don't understand it that much. Even if Mr. Kim Namjoon teaches it over and over again for these past few days I'm still struggling to answer the exercises he's giving us.

Eunwoo entered the library and sat on the chair next to me. "Why are you late?" I asked confusedly looking at him. "Why is it bad for me to get late? Besides I'm the one teaching you so it doesn't matter."

"Oh okay. I'm sorry for asking." I sheepishly moved over to distant myself from Eunwoo's chair. He sighed and moved closer to me; closing the small space I made.

He looked at my text book and found out what lesson is he going to teach me today. "Are you having a hard time learning this?" Eunwoo said pointing at the lesson that is displayed over my text book and I nodded.

He cleared his throat and began teaching me the ways on how to do it and even some techniques that he, himself only knows.

It took awhile for me to get it, but I understood it a lot clearer than before.

"Can you answer some exercises now? " Eunwoo asked. "I think so." Then Eunwoo grabbed some papers in his bag and gave it to me after. "Here, answer this."

With trembling hands, I got the paper from his hands and started answering it.

There are ten numbers in total and I was only on number three but I already don't know how to answer it. And I couldn't answer the next numbers after number three since it's a lot harder.

I glanced at Eunwoo and I saw him reading something from his text book. I looked at my paper once again, then at Eunwoo and to my paper.

I was about to glance at Eunwoo once more when he began to talk, "What is it?" He asked annoyed. "You're having a hard time answering it do you?" I shyly nodded.

"What number are you now?" "I'm on number three." I said shyly looking at my paper without answers. Eunwoo exhaled and I could see him mentally face palming himself.

He started teaching me on how to answer each question while giving me examples similar to each number.

"Do you get it now?" "Yes. Thank you." I said. Then I went back to answering my paper.

It took me about 45 minutes to answer a 10 item exercise. And for that 45 minutes, I kept on asking Eunwoo some questions on how will I able to answer each number. Eunwoo patiently answers all my question one by one.

I gave him my paper after I'm done and I looked at my watch to see that it was already 4:10 pm.

I immediately stood up from my chair upon seeing the time. Eunwoo looked at me confused while I rushed on getting all of my things and putting it inside my bag.

"I'm sorry I have to go now. Moonbin must be waiting for me now. And also thank you for patiently teaching me today, it really helps me a lot." I smiled and I began to leave the library waving good bye to Eunwoo.

Once I reached outside, I saw Moonbin waiting for me while talking to his friends. When he saw me, he said good bye to his friends and approached me.

"Moonbin, I'm sorry I was late our lesson today was hard and–" "It's okay Y/n, I'm not mad at you. And besides, you could've stayed any longer if you're struggling with the lesson and I would still wait for you here." Moonbin smiled and I also smiled feeling embarrassed.

While walking, Moonbin thought of something. "Y/n why don't I visit your house today? I haven't seen it for years and I kinda missed going there." He said excitedly while waiting for my answer.