Chapter Eight

The next few weeks have been pretty hectic. The exam starts tomorrow and I'm focusing a lot more on studying and passing my subjects.

Eunwoo is still tutoring me daily and gladly, I'm not struggling with the subject anymore. However, I'm still doubting myself if I'm going to pass the test or not. But with Eunwoo helping me, I'm feeling a lot more confident.

Today, while I was on my way to the library to continue my lessons with Eunwoo, I saw Moonbin running towards me calling my name.

"Moonbin, hi. Why are you here aren't you suppose to be at dance club?" I said while giving Moonbin a confused look. "Yes I should be. But I forgot to tell you that we don't have a meeting today." Moonbin said catching his breath from running.

"Well you should go home now. Don't wait for me. I don't want you to wait an hour for me." I said worrying.

"Don't worry, I have football practice today so we can still go home together. But even if I don't have any practice, I'll still wait for you though." Moonbin winked.

I hit his arm playfully and he laughed. "But before you go, I want you to come with me." Without giving me time to talk, Moonbin grabbed my hand and led me towards the football field.

"I want to introduce you to my friends." He said while walking.

Once were at the football field, Moonbin looks around hoping to see his friends.

"Ehem." I let out a fake cough. Moonbin looked at me confused when my eyes trailed down to our hands, still holding each other.

"Oh right." Moonbin said as he lets go of my hand.

Moonbin then went back to finding his friends. "Oh there they are. Wait a minute Y/n I'll just call them." He said walking towards them.

I looked at my watched and the time is already 4:07 pm. I'm late for my lessons with Eunwoo. He might get mad at me for making him wait.

I was thinking on leaving or not when Moonbin came back together with two guys who are slightly shorter than him.

"So um guys, I'd like you to meet Y/n she's my childhood best friend and currently still my best friend." Moonbin said introducing me.

A guy who was the shortest among them came forward. "Hello. I'm Jinwoo but you can call me Jinjin. And you can also call me if you need money– ouch." Jinjin said when Moonbin hit his head while talking.

"Well nice to meet you Jinjin." I said laughing. Then another guy who's a bit taller than Jinjin came forward next. "Put your hands up, I'm Rocky Swag. No just kidding." He laughed. "I'm Minhyuk but my friends call me Rocky."

"Nice to meet you too Rocky." I smiled. Rocky and Jinjin smiled before looking at Moonbin sneakily. "Are you sure she's just your friend?" Jinjin said to Moonbin. "Or do you have feelings for her?" Rocky added also looking at Moonbin.

Moonbin scratched the back of his head and laughed awkwardly. "Of course she is. What are you guys talking about?"

"Sorry Y/n they really like making jokes." Moonbin said now looking at me. "It's okay. They look like they're fun to hang out with anyway." I said. Jinjin and Rocky giggled upon hearing me.

"Well it was nice meeting you all but I guess I better go now. I still need to study at the library and my tutor is already waiting for me." I said leaving.

"I'll see you guys." I waved at the three of them while heading back.

Moonbin's POV:

Y/n left and we're still looking at her direction until she's inside. After Y/n was out of our sight, the two guys faced me.