Chapter Eleven

Yuna and I sat patiently on the bed of my room while waiting for Moonbin to arrive. He's the one who's going to pick us up and drop us off at Ryujin's party.

Moonbin told me the day before that he's going to pick me up together with Yuna and I couldn't say no because he's the only one who knows where Ryujin's house is and he's the one who invited me.

The doorbell rang and I heard mom call me, "Y/n, Moonbin's here." Yuna and I hurriedly went downstairs and I saw Moonbin talking to my mom.

"Oh there she is." Mom said and Moonbin looked at me. Yuna and I went over to them and mom spoke before we leave.

"Moonbin, take care of Y/n and don't let her do anything stupid." I laughed at her words. "Don't worry Mrs. Yoon, I won't." Moonbin said as he smiled to my mom.

Mom said good bye to the three of us then we went to Moonbin's car with him driving, me on the passenger seat, and Yuna at the back.

While we're on our way to the party, I introduced Yuna to Moonbin. "Oh and before I forget, Moonbin, this is my best friend, Yuna." I pointed at Yuna as she waved her hands and smiled at Moonbin.

"Nice to finally meet you Yuna." Moonbin said while driving. "You too." Yuna said at the back.

"Wait, isn't Rocky and Jinjin coming with us?" I asked Moonbin confused. "They said that they are already there. They're just waiting for me since I had to pick you up and I want us to go there together."

"That's so sweet of you, thank you." I smiled. "No problem, besides I won't let the two of you to go to a party if you don't know the celebrant's address. You two might get lost you know." He said and Yuna and I bursted out of laughing.

"Yeah. I guess you're right." I said holding off my laughter. Then After a while, we arrived at Ryujin's place.

The three of us got outside of the car and went inside Ryujin's house with Moonbin at the front, leading us.

Once we got inside, Ryujin automatically saw Moonbin and hugged him tightly. "Happy Birthday." Moonbin said happily in between the hug.

I looked at them completely weirded out since I have never seen someone hug Moonbin that much except me.

When Ryujin pulled away she thanked Moonbin and looked over to my side. "Happy Birthday, Ryujin. What a beautiful party you have." I smiled.

"You're welcome and thank you all for coming." She said looking at me, then to Moonbin and Yuna. Ryujin left after seeing that more people had come and she went over to them to greet them.

"Y/n, is it okay to you if I go and look for Rocky and Jinjin? It will only take a while I promise." Moonbin said. "Sure no worries. Besides, Yuna's with me so I'll be fine." Moonbin nodded and gave me a quick hug before leaving.

After Moonbin left, Yuna looked at me suspiciously. "Why, what is it?" "Don't you think it's weird that Ryujin is being nice to us when she practically don't know us." She blurted.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" I asked confused. "Well she isn't normally that nice when she's at school. I mean there must be a reason why she's being nice all of a sudden."

The both of us thought for a while on what reason might be when Yuna shouted. "Oh I know what it is!" "Keep your voice down." I said. "Sorry." She whispered.

"It must be because Moonbin's with us. Maybe she owes him something or maybe another reason. Or is it maybe because..." Yuna gasps before continuing. "She likes him." She said all giggly and excited.

"I don't know Yuna but it sounds a bit ridiculous. Maybe she has some other reason and that's not it." "Who knows? Maybe it's true." Yuna said shrugging her shoulders.