Chapter One

Today is my first day as a senior.

I was walking towards school when I saw my friend, Yuna waiting for me beside the school entrance.

She looked up from her phone and instantly smiled when she saw me. "Y/n I missed you!" She said embracing me. "It's like we haven't seen each other for years."

"Don't be silly. We just met last week." I laughed to what she told me. "But really, I missed you too." Then we started walking the school halls.

"Do you think we will have a lot of new students this year?" Yuna asked out of curiosity "I don't know. It's senior year. We might just have a few new students but not a lot."

Later on, we were on our way to our classroom when our Principal approached us. "Ms. Yoon, can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. I smiled and nodded in agreement. I said my good bye to Yuna and left together with our Principal.

I was now sitting on the chair in front of the desk of our Principal, Mr. Hyun Bin. He looked outside, then at me and he started clearing his throat.

"Ms. Yoon Y/n, I've heard that you're an alumni here at our school that means you already know the school premises. And based on your previous records, you were the smartest one in your class since pre-school to high school." He began.

"That's why I would like to ask you for a little favor." "Um, sure Mr. Hyun. Anything for our school." I said to him without hesitation. He cleared his throat then he put the records down before continuing to speak.

"Okay. So here's what it is, there's a transferee student who is in the same year as you. I want you to take him on a tour of the school and maybe tell him a few things you know. You're the only person the teachers and I can count on so please agree." Mr. Hyun said.

"Don't worry Mr. Hyun, I'll do my best. And thank you for counting on me." I said confidently standing up. "No problem." Mr. Hyun said giving me a small smile.

"So where is this transferee student?" I asked. "He's outside. He's already waiting for the tour." Mr. Hyun pointed towards the door and there I saw a shadow of someone sitting outside.

After that, I went outside the Principal's Office and I saw the student that I'm suppose to give a tour.

He looked at me then he stood up. I stared at him and I noticed that he is good looking. He had black hair, brown eyes, and he was sure tall.

This guy surely won't have any trouble making friends. I thought to myself.

I shrugged all of my thoughts off and began to introduce myself. "Hi. I'm Yoon Y/n, it's nice to meet you." Then I extended my hand for him to shake.

He didn't even care to shake my hand instead he just looked at me and said, "Eunwoo."

I put my arm down since I'm sure that he won't shake hands with me. "Let's go." He said bluntly.

He immediately started walking when we were done introducing ourselves. He was now a couple of distance away from me. "Hey, wait for me." I said catching up.

"Let me show you around." We walked awkwardly together side by side with me showing him the way.

"First, this is the hallway. Majority of our classrooms are at the first floor while some of the specialized rooms are at the second floor." I pointed to the rooms that are on the first floor and gave more information about the subjects that were used in those rooms.

"Next up, we're going to the second floor." We walked up the stairs with Eunwoo looking around.

"Here you will find the library." Then I pointed to the room near the stairs. "This is the biggest room in this school since this is where the students study when they need to. Some students mostly spend their time there."

We walked through the hallway of the second floor as I told him all the rooms that was located at that floor. Just like the art room, computer room, science laboratory and more. We also went to the third floor where the cafeteria and mini auditorium is located.

"Last but not the least is the Football Field." We were standing outside the school when we saw some football players practicing.

"This is where the competitions for football is held. And sometimes some other celebrations are also held here."

"Well that's all. Come on, let's g–" I was about to head out when a football flew into the air and hits my arm.

"Ouch." I said. I looked up to the person who threw it. A guy wearing a football gear came running towards us.

The guy removed his helmet but I couldn't quite see who it was due to the sun that was blocking my eyes so I waited for the guy to get closer.

"I'm sorry we were practicing for our game and–" the guy began apologizing but then he stopped when he saw me. My eyes widened when I realized who it was.

"Moonbin?"