Chapter Two

"Y/n?" He said carefully. "Y/n, it is you." He pulled me into a hug and it was so tight that I haven't been able to breathe for a few seconds.

He lets go off me and said, "It's nice to see you. I mean we haven't seen each other for years." "I know. It's nice to see you too, look how much you've grown." I said laughing a bit.

I didn't really want to admit it but Moonbin grew up to be a fine man. His height grew tall that I couldn't even hug him like before, his shoulders became broad as he must've been working out. And he was even more good looking than before.

"So, how are you? Are things still the same like before?" I said making a small conversation but later on my attention was cut off when I heard someone coughed slightly.

"Oh right." I switched my attention from Moonbin to Eunwoo. "By the way, Eunwoo this is Moonbin. And Moonbin this is Eunwoo. He's a new student. I was giving him a tour of our school since Mr. Hyun asked me to."

Moonbin looked over at Eunwoo and said, "Welcome to our school. I hope you enjoy your stay here." Moonbin smiled hoping to greet Eunwoo the proper way but instead of replying, Eunwoo just nodded at him.

Someone called from behind Moonbin telling him to go back. "Well, I guess I gotta go. See you later Y/n." He said waving his hands, then started to run towards his teammates.

I waved back and looked at Eunwoo. "I guess we better go to our first class. Oh wait, do you have your schedule with you? Let me drop you off on your classroom first before I go. I'm worried you might get lost."

He gave me his schedule and I examined it. "Let me see. Oh guess what? We have the same classes together. Maybe you wouldn't get lost after all." I exhaled with a feeling of relief spreading over my body. Eunwoo didn't even say a thing instead he just looked at me and sighed.

"Come on let's go to our first class." I said and motioned for him to follow me. Eunwoo followed me from behind and didn't say a word.

"Here we are." I said. We stopped in front of the classroom and I looked at Eunwoo who seemed to be quite nervous. "Our first class is Arts. Don't worry I'm sure we won't do any activities yet since it's the first day of school."

We went inside, me going in first then Eunwoo behind me. When we got in, everyone is looking at us. Specifically to Eunwoo. I just shrugged it all off and told Eunwoo to take a seat.

I sat at the back of the room since I hated sitting at the front. And I didn't want to get any attention. Then I saw Eunwoo sit on the chair next to mine.

"Hey, don't worry too much. I know you will make a good impression on your first day." I whispered to Eunwoo thinking that he still might be nervous from his first day.

He just looked at me and nodded.

A couple of minutes later, our teacher Mr. Kim Myungjun entered the classroom.

"Good morning everyone!" He greeted happily. Everyone greeted him too. "Okay. Okay." Mr. Kim started. "Since It's the first day of school, I'll give you guys a free time." He shouted.

Everyone cheered alongside Mr. Kim who was smiling proudly to himself. "But before I forgot, I know all of you already know each other but this school year is different. Because we have a new student." The class went silent for second waiting for Mr. Kim to introduce the new student.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." Mr. Kim said looking at Eunwoo. Everyone turned their gaze to Eunwoo as he stood up from the chair and went in front of the class.

Eunwoo didn't seem nervous at all at introducing himself. In fact he seemed pretty confident. The class clapped when they saw Eunwoo walk to the front.