A/N

Hello! I just wanted to come on here to say that at the tine of me writing the story I was unaware of Sapnap being uncomfortable with his and Bads ship. If need be, I will delete the story. I've refrained from writing about their ship (I've never shipped them anyways but skephalo) and once again I apologize. I'm not sure if it'd be good to just delete it or add notes, so if you guys could tell me what you'd do I'd appreciate that.

once again, I'm sorry and have a nice day/afternoon/night <3

edit - I went over and rewrote the bad and Sapnap parts, if there's a part I missed please tell me so I can change it <3

2/9/21 edit - hi!! so the ending of this story was a huge rush, and originally I intended on making it longer. it's not a for sure atm, but there's a possibility I will continue this story. make it less rushed, less cringy, more accurate and more detailed. please don't be expecting this to 100% happen, its still just a thought. I am currently working on 2 stories which already have some parts out (especially the oneshots. the oneshots start off really bad with like inaccurate writing but it gets so much better after the first few  chapters) and I'm working on an apocalypse type of story to do with dnf. but once again, would you like to see this story continued?