Bet.

NSFW WARNING
George woke up first, which made sense saying dream had been up all night making sure he'd be okay. That morning George would feel a bit better with less vomit and tears. When he left the room to get a fresh glass of water to clean the gross aftertaste left in his mouth, he saw bad shuffling around the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." He said as he reached up to the wooden cabinet.

"Morning! Are you feeling better?" He asked with real curiosity.

"A bit."

George heavily sat down at the table whilst he sipped his water.

"Whats got you up so early?" George asked bad as he proceeded to sit across for him.

"Oh, Skeppy and me are going to the movies!" He said with a bubbly voice.

"Oh fun! What're you going to watch?"

"I'm not sure, a rom-com I think."

"Ooo~" George cooed.

"Shush you muffin."

                             ------------------

Bad was gone with Skeppy and Sapnap was out with a friend when a storm circled the sky. George had thought dream was fast asleep in the bedroom while he sat by the window watching the clouds progressively grow darker. He jumped at Clays hand on his shoulder.

"Jesus fuck!" He shouted by accident, apologizing right after.

Dream sat besides George, resting his head against his shoulder.

"Hi." George wrapped his arms around his shoulder.

"Hiiiiiii." He responded childishly.

"How much sleep did you get last night?"

"Are you feeling better?" Dream responded with another question.

"A bit. How much sleep did you get?"

"A bit. "

George stared at Dream. "You're taking a nap later."

To George, it was obvious that dream was still tired. He always acted childish when he was drousey. But Dream being Dream, his stubborn self, wouldn't go to sleep easily though. George knew he would have to wrestle with him just to get him to sleep.

"Nope." Dream was quite suprised at the more dominant side of George, he never saw that side. And to be fair, George was suprised too.

"Fine then I will.." He paused to think.

"I will not talk to you until you sleep!"

"Oh you know you can't do that." The normal, cocky dream started to shine through.

"Watch me, you won't last an hour without me." George shot back.

"Bet."

-------------------

It was another few hours until the other two returned. They were weirded out by silence through the house, or maybe the fact both Dream and George resided to their separate rooms.

Bad entered Georges room to check up on him, surprisingly Bad had never been in Georges room. 

"Georgee?" He called out with a knock on the door.

"Come in." He looked up from his phone.

"Is everything okay between you and dream?' He asked, concerned.

George gestured for Bad to come in.

"Yeah, everything is a-okay. I told him I was going to ignore him until he slept." George laughed.

"Oh, okay. I was just checking!" Bad left the room to tell Sapnap what was happening.

Not long after Bad exited, in came Dream, resulting in a grin from George.

"Miss me too much?" He teased in classic brat behavior.

"Oh shut up, I slept a bit.' Dream waddled over to him.

George sat on the side of the side of the bed with dream standing between his legs, towering over him.

"Mhmm." His words dragged out longer as he moved his hands to Dreams waist. 

"Yup. I know you definitely missed this," Dream leaned down and propped up George's face to meet his, placing a kiss on his lips.

A small giggle broke through their kiss, and before they knew it, Dream was laying over George on the bed, holding himself up with one hand and  tracing Georges jawline with the other. Dream felt Georges breathing quicken against his bare neck, the feeling made everything feel more sensitive, the breathing, his hands tugging to take off his shirt, and the noise of his soft whines. Both of their shirts ended up thrown onto the floor in the heat of the moment, the kiss became more heated, more rough. George lied half on the bed half off when Dream kneeled on the floor in between his legs. This time instead of teasing, neither off them wanted to wait.

Georges pleads for him to continue only made him want to go farther. It was afternoon, he was well rested and had the energy to. Dream slid off Georges pants eagerly and looked up to him once more for approval, George responded in a nod. His hands fell down to George's boxers, and to his erect member.

Before he knew it, he was already in a mess of moans as his boyfriend gave him a blowjob. Dream held his legs to the bed so George wouldn't squirm so much and accidentally kick him. The combination of seeing him in the hot mess and the way he reacted to dream made Dreams concealed buldge became even more uncomfortable in his jeans. 

When the suction from his crotch released, another whine mixed with a moan slipped out of his moan. Dream flipped George over on the bed, standing up himself. Dream undid his belt and let his jeans fall to the floor. He relyed on pre-cum as lube since neither of the boys knew where theirs was.

Dream started off slowly thrusting into his entrance. George winced, his mouth opened wide while a single tear fell on the bed.

"Do you want me to continue?" He asked with a soft voice.

"Yes." He said bluntly, mentally preparing himself for both pleasure and pain overload.

Dream started again, holding onto Georges waist for balance. Each time dream pumped into george, hitting the right spot each time, it sent stars in his vision.

                           -----------------

hi! sorry this chapter was late and maybe rushed/short. I'm trying my best to get chapters out. <33 thanks for reading .