Wicked twister.

George was rudely awaken by the noise of Sapnap and Dream bickering and Bad trying to calm them down. It was a noise they heard often, living together and all.

"I'm not going." Dream protested.

"Please! Cmon, you don't have to go on any of the big rides." Sapnap begged.

"No, I hate amusement parks, you know this."

"You just have to come along! I'll buy you cotton candy or something."

"Dream, just tag along! It'll be fun." Bad persuaded along with Sapnap.

"Fine, I'm only going if George is."

"I'll go I guess."

The sound of Georges voice startled each of them, they hadn't been aware he was up. 

George left the bed and went to his suitcase to pick out an outfit. When he packed some of his own clothes, he packed them in order so he knew which colors were which. They must have gotten scrambled around throughout their stay or when Dream packed for him.

George grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie, couldn't go wrong there. It was one of the few outfits he knew the colors of, since they had logos. He slipped into the bathroom while everyone else was still getting ready for the day to get dressed. After changing, he brushed his teeth and did his hair in his usual style, swooped to the side. As he opened the door to leave, he was met with a beautiful face.

"You scared me." Georges voice had hints of tiredness in it.

"Sorry, but we're leaving." Dream said.

He gave George a moment to put on his shoes and grab his phone before he took his hand and led him into the hallway, where Sapnap and Bad stood.

Sapnap led them out of the hotel, cautious to take the stairs instead of the elevator so they wouldn't overwhelm George.

The whole walk there was filled with whines from Dream, he dreaded rollercoasters, and heights in general. he didn't see the point in him going, but he wanted to be wherever George was.

Shortly after they arrived at the large amusement park, Sapnap was begging Dream to go on rides again. There was one specific ride all except Dream wanted to go on. The Wicked Twister. It was most likely the largest rollercoaster there, colored with red and blue. It had loops and large drops. Dream would be dammed if he went anymore close to it.

"Dream, I dont wanna have to sit with a stranger, Sapnap and Bad are sitting next to eachother." George tugged on Dreams arm as he whined.

Dreams foot tapped against the pavement, he could sense the nervousment in Georges tone which happened to make him even more nervous.

"Fine. This is the only one." Dream didn't want George to feel alone, even if it was only for one ride. He'd do anything for him.

Sapnap and Bad cheered, Georges face lit up.

"Cmon!" George pulled dream into the short line. Not many people were willing to ride it.

As they were being sat down, Sapnap and Bad got the first two seats with George and Dream behind them.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you convinced me to do this."

The ride hadn't started yet and Dream was freaking out, his hand clutched Georges as the ride started up, making a large thumping noise.

"Dream, it's okay." George tried to reassure him, though he wasn't very assured himself.

The second their cart began to move upwards to the first large drop, Dream stomach twisted and turned.