Late night confessions.

Dream approached Georges door hesitantly. He knew that he was most likely asleep since it was late, but the loud thundering from outside might have kept him awake. He creaked open the door and peeked his head it. "George? Are you awake?" He whispered. George lied facing the wall away from dream. "Yeah. Are you okay?"

"Can I lay with you?" He neared George.

"Mhm." His voice was calm and quiet under the raging storm. That was one more thing dream loved about George, his voice always calmed him down.

As dream climbed into bed, with his back pressed against Georges, George stirred under the covers trying to get comfy. It wasn't long before they fell silent under the storm. The silence was comfortable. It wasn't long before the quiet went disturbed.

"Dream..? I'm really glad you came in here tonight. " He whispered. 

Dream turned around to face his back, "Why?"

George also turned around, they were eye to eye. He needed to do this, like Sapnap said. This was right.

"Theres been something I need to get off my chest."

Dream stayed silent. He quickly realized how close they were to eachother, but he didn't mind. Not one bit.

"I..well uh." George voice was drousey, he stuttered.

"I really like you, Clay." He rain hitting the window overpowered Georges soft voice, but Dream knew what he was saying. A pink blush spread across his face.

"Really?"

George nodded, he looked embarrassed.

"George.." He was interrupted.

"I know. I'm sorry. I know that you don't like me and that we're just friends but-"

In a flash Dreams soft lips touched together with his. He was met with surprise when Dream pulled away, keeping their faces close.

"I do like you. I have for awhile." He said, he couldn't help but smile. Oh how George loved that giant goofy smile.

Georges eyes teared up with happiness, thats when dreams pulled him into his bear hug. After this amazing moment, he wouldn't be sleeping that morning. He didn't want to waste anymore time with dream, not a second. All morning they spent cuddling and being affectionate towards one and another. They were covered in kisses from eachother by time is was about 9 am. It was a restless night but nevertheless a beautiful one.

George clung onto dream like his life depended on it. "George I need to showerrrr,"

"No. I'm not letting go." He huffed. He could finally be affectionate with dream without it being weird.

"Pretty please?" He asked.

"You have 15 minutes!" He let go and stood in place.

"Alright! I'll be out in 15 minutes Georgie."  He took his clothes into the bathroom as shut the door.

As soon as the door shut Sapnap tackled George and started tickling him. "NO SAPNAP-" His yells were overcome by panicked laughter. "Get off! Get-" He started wiggling around, but to no avail since Sapnap was sitting on him. Dream couldnt help because he couldnt hear them.

"I WILL END YOUR BLOODL- GET OFF!"

It wasn't long before Dream came out, shirtless. "What the hell did I come out too?" He started to fall to the floor wheezing as George died of laughter.

"Sapnap please!" Sapnap ignored him, still tickling his sides.

"Alright thats enough Nick." Dream said as he pryed him off of George.