Just the two of us.

George awakened to find dream, both of them shirtless, sleeping next to him. Then to his other side was an empty bottle of..Vodka? Oh lord he thought to himself. He already knew the day was going to be a rollercoaster. As he sat up he moved the sheets of of him, piling them on Clay. "What the hell?" He muttered under his breath. Clay groaned as he threw the blankets off of him. He didn't even realize he wasn't in his own bed. George was staring into the mirror at his neck when Clay was starting to wake up. "George? Why am I in your room?"

"I was kinda hoping you could tell me that." George turned around and tapped his neck with a confused expression. Clay shoved the pillow over his face, laying back down. "Holy fuckkkkkkkk." His words were muffled by the pillow. Had he acted out of his feelings while he was drunk? He hoped not. His main question was, what did George think of this all? Obviously George could never have feelings that were the same but was he mad?

No. George did feel the same, he was more flustered than anything. He walked over to Clay, who was filled with embarrassment. He sat next to him. "Its fine. Whatever happened, we were drunk." He shook his head. "I'm sorry georgie- I mean george." He quickly corrected himself. "Georgie?" He laughed. "Shut up George," He said sarcastically.

"Well I'll go see what Nick and Darryl are doing. Feel free to come out of hibernation whenever." He left his bedroom and went into the main rooms. "Darryl..?" He called out. When he saw their shoes missing he assumed that the two had went out for a bit, they always woke up early. Leaving the two of them alone for a bit. He decided to get an early start of cleaning. Clay left the bedroom about 10 minutes after George, and saw him sweeping the kitchen floors. It seemed as he hadn't heard him leave the room. Clay crept over behind him and yelled. "BOO!" The sweep fell out of Georges hands as he yelped. "DREAM," sometimes he would use his alias on accident. George glared at him. "Uh ohhhhh." About 3 seconds later George was chasing dream across their house. "COME HERE"

"Looks like someone didn't appreciate my scare!" He yelled back. Clay swiftly moved infront of him, holding his arms close to his chest so he didn't get smacked. "I was only kidding, George." Dream towered over George with their height gap. He quickly realized how close Clays face was to him, was this going to be a repeat of last night? Dream got lost in Georges eyes as they stood there. As he was distracted, George smirked and wiggled out of his grasp, running into Clays room and locking the door. "Hah! Can't get me now."

"George you are literally in my room. I'm sure I can find away."

"I'm gonna find your secret diary!" He said through his laughter. Dream didn't even have a diary so he wasn't very worried. "Ohh Georgeeee~" Dream pulled out the key to his door, slowly inserted and twisting it. "Gotcha." Dream walked towards him as he slowly backed into a wall. "What're you doing stepdream?" He cracked a joke to try and distract him, which somewhat worked as he tried to not start wheezing. But George tried to leave the room again when dream pinned him to the wall. Uh oh. Maybe he should've considered the position they'd be in. Literally. George stared at him with a pink face, which stood out against his pale skin. Everything about Clay was amazing. "I uhh.." He gave an akward laugh. Both of them wanted to kiss eachother so badly, but they both hesitated at the thought of being rejected. As George stared into clays eyes, he noticed how yellow they looked to him. Of course they were actually green, he knew that, but his colorblindness obviously affected that.

"Sorry I'm still a bit dizzy from running around." Clay sighed as he backed up a bit. "Its already dreamy." George said that on purpose, they usually flirted to eachother as a joke. It felt different this time, he just couldn't see why. "Wanna go watch a movie or something?" George suggested to wear off the akward tension in the room. "Only if I can pick." They both laughed as they went to get comfy on the couch.

"Clay no horror films! I keep telling you this." He was completely ignored as Dream put on a scary movie. George groaned as the movie continued, slowly moving into Clay's arms. He wasn't that scared but the feeling of being held by him was so nice. Right as the climax of the movie was progressing, Nick and Darryl walked into the house, causing both of them to jump. "Jesus fuck! You guys can't do that." Clay paused the movie as George yelled.

"Where were you two all day? Its nearly 9pm."

"What are you my dad, Clay?" Nick responded in his usual sarcastic self. He wouldn't mention the other night in front of anyone but George. They had to talk in private.

"Just wondering. Darryl you should come watch this movie with us. You too Nick, as long as you don't talk the whole time."

"We built a forest hut in the back forest, and I'd love to!" He smiled as he sat in a chair. No one else could fit onto the couch with the way George and Clay lied. "Nah im gonna go make something to eat, im starving." Nick went to the kitchen. They resumed the movie that was filled with jump scares, and with every jump scare the two would cuddle eachother a bit closer. Darryl left the room unnoticed and studied the food being cooked, licking his lips hungrily. He knew Sapnap wouldn't mind if he had some.

"Clay im tired." George said as he got off the couch. "I'm gonna go sleep. Or try to if im not traumatized by this stupid movie."

"Night georgieeee~" That comment earned Dream a death glare from George, if he wasn't grumpy from being tired then he probably wouldn't been flustered. George climbed into bed, making sure both of his legs were under the covers so a demon couldn't grab him. He tossed and turned for hours trying to fall asleep but it seemed the graphic movie had freaked him out. Once he climbed out of bed he speedrunned to Dreams room, quickly climbing next to him as he snored. He didn't want to bother him this late at night so he settled for climbing under the covers and trying to sleep. Being next to someone, especially him, helped George sleep alot better. Apparently they both adjusted to another position in the night. Clay thought he wasn't cuddling his blankets or his pillow, but in reality, he was spooning George as they slept. It was somewhat ironic how red his face was when he woke up to see George.

Hi! im so sorry this was late, and also a bit rushed. I've been a bit busy lately but I am going to try and make the next chapter sooner and better!