Hotel.

George pressed his face into dreams chest, enjoying the pleasant vanilla scent that he gave off. Dream tried his best not to laugh so he wouldn't disturb the obvious sleepy boy. As he comforted him, rubbing his back slowly while he scrolled through Twitter in his free hand, Sapnap walked through the door, fake gagging at the sight.

"Ewww, gross." He poked at them.

"Did you come in here to bother us orrr? Also maybe you should knock ee could've-" Dream subconsciously stopped himself and continued rubbing Georges back as he slept.

"Please never finish that sentence. Is there anything you're planning for dinner?"

"No. I dont really care what we do but I cooked last night so, someone else's turn." He talked quietly not to wake him.

"Fine. GEORGEEE!" Sapnap screamed.

George lifted his head slightly, it took him a minute but he looked at Sapnap through his half open eyelids. "What the hell..? Go away Nick."

"You guys are so touchy, George you're cooking tonight." Nick left without a response, so George couldn't protest against him.

George groaned as he sat up, rubbing his eyes harshly. To be fair, his vision never has been the best.

"Why are you moaning?" Dream seemed to die of laughter at Georges noises.

"I'm not. Its groaning not moaning, Dream."

"Same thing." He squeezed out.

"Whatever, you know you liked it." George grinned at his own joke before walking out of the room, his legs had felt so much better after some rest.

As George was attempting to cook in the kitchen, Dream layed in his bed flustered. It was the smallest thing George could've said but it gave him eruptions of butterflies.

"No, Bad. You put the milk in while your cooking it."

"Nuh uh, you need to add it in after the water and butter and salt are done boiling." Bad was trying to assist George in making mashed potatoes. 

"No."

"Read the box you muffin." Bad held up a tan and red box of potato flakes to George, tapping the directions with his other hand.

"Hmph." George never liked to admit when he was wrong.

As the two cooked up mashed potatoes, Sapnap was planning on booking a hotel. They hadn't done anything fun recently, they needed to get out of the house. The hotel he wanted to book wasn't too far, maybe about an hour or two away. He only booked it for three nights, a little get-away. He also found that there was an amusement park right by it, perfect.

As everyone joined at the table, George next to Dream and Bad next to Sapnap, they started eating at the potatoes and pork that they made.

"So guys. I have a suprise." Sapnap said with a proud, drousey grin.

"Oh no." Said George.

"I booked us a hotel tomorrow!" He kept out the part that there was also an amusement park, just because he knew how much Dream and George hated them. It wasn't a lie, just a half truth.

"Oh cool, but why?" Dream asked.

"Thats a suprise." He held back on them.

"Thanks Sapnap! That sounds really fun!" Bad appreciated the kind gesture.

Sapnap smiled followed by a laugh, glad he could make his friends day.

"I guess that could be nice. But in that case we should probably get to sleep early to get there on time." George suggested, finishing up his food. He got up and placed his dish in the sink.