Panic attacks. (TW)

George pressed his forehead against the wall in his bedroom. His breathing was delayed and heavy and his hands tugged at his hair and clothes. The silent sobs seemed to fill up the room, no matter how quiet they were.
He muttered words to himself. He felt overwhelmed, panicked by everything. By his own feelings, by what other people thought of him, and everything he hated himself for. Words of the past rung throughout his mind. Ugly. Short. Girly. Annoying. Loud. Why was he such a mess up.

There was a knock on the door, but George couldn't remove his hands from pulling on his hair. His body wouldn't let him. "George? George open the door. " It was Sapnap. He couldn't even bare to look up from the floor. Why was he like this? He was so selfish. "I swear to God don't make me pick this lock." He said. Sapnap could hear George as he walked past the room, and as he pressed his ear to the door he could see more into it. It was a seconds after his warning that he decided to pick the lock. George was curled up in the corner, it was completely dark in his room despite it just hitting sunset. Sapnap rushed over to him and crouched at his side. "George..whats wrong?" He collapsed into Sapnaps arms but he couldn't form any words even though he kept opening his mouth to speak.

"Its alright. Take your time." He sounded more worried than ever. "I just feel so," He tried to calm his breathing but it just sped up. "selfish for my feelings.." Sapnap immediately knew who this was about. "Cmon, let's go for a walk." George nodded and Sapnap helped him off of the floor. As they made their way to the door with Sapnaps arm around Georges shoulder dream noticed Georges puffy eyes. "Where are you guys going, George you okay?" Dreams heart sunk at the sight of George in pain. 

"A walk." George murmured.

"Just for some fresh air, we'll be back." He frowned towards dream with a nod, leaving the rest of the house undisturbed. Clay stared down at the ground. He didn't do anything to make him upset..right?

About 5 minutes out they sat down in the grass, George had finally begun to calm down from the panic attack. "I really like him, Nick. But I know that its selfish because if I act on those feelings then it might ruin the friendship. Even worse I know he doesn't have feelings but I still try."

"You two really are blind huh." Sapnap mentally facepalmed, "Its really annoying how both of you can be so oblivious."

"What do you mean?" George asked, Sapnap didn't really think dream felt the same, right?

"So you two constantly cuddling, flirting, and what not is just because your friends? I know you're not that dumb, George."

"Hes just a cuddly type of friend, I guess."

"I'm going to smack you I swear to fucking God. You don't see him doing that with me or Bad.

George took a long moment of silence to think. He was right. Dream didn't do that with anyone else. "Well, what do I do?"

"Just tell him. Go up to him, and let him know how much you really care." Sapnap began to get up, George followed beside him as they left for the house.

hi! im dearly sorry for this chapter being so short, but I'm experiencing writers block and a lack of motivation, so if you have any ideas please let me know!