Never have I ever

TW - mention of self harm, alcohol
CW - lots of talk abt sex
wordcount - 1533

+ important a/ns at the end

"Alright I'll go first," Started Sapnap, thinking about what he could ask to get the game going. He wanted to start off with something that would be funny, he wasn't expecting anyone to drink to this question..
"Never have I ever..given a stranger a blowjob!" He said throughout laughs, it was definitely a strong start to the game.

Dream didn't take a shot, yet eyed George as he guiltily looked and reached for the shot glass.

"What?" Dream said in a more louder, confused and amused tone. George had never mentioned anything of the sorts to him, but then again they didn't really have any conversations about sex stories.    

When he took the shot, a sour look took over his face. While he managed to swallow it all, he leaned forward with a few coughs. Dreams arms were around his waist, and his head tilted back as he continued to laugh.

 "Jesus fuck." He completely dismissed what he had just drank to, the confusion on his boyfriends face and the loud laughter from Sapnap. He didn't realize how strong the vodka was or that he'd have such a strong reaction to it.

Sapnap had finallycooled down from his laugh attack. "Care to explain?" He asked while filling the shot glass back up.

"Nope," He wanted to change to subject. "Is it my turn?"

Sapnap nodded.

"Alright. Never have I ever pissed myself." George turned his head to Dream, who seemed to have an offended look at the question alone.

"Low blow, George. That felt very targeted."

It was definitely targeted.

Dream grabbed the shot glass, but to his surprise Sapnap grabbed one too. He seemed more embarrassed by the question than Dream, but that was most likely since everyone knew about Dreams incident.

"What! When?" Georges mouth was agap and his eyes wide. He tried to supress his laughter, but it was too much to hold in.

In that very moment Sapnap knew they wouldn't let him live this down, it'd been over a year since Dream tweeted about him pissing himself in bed with his girlfriend, and everyone still mentioned it. So with his friends gaining this information, he'd most likely be teased forever. 

"I don't know it was like last year, I'm not telling the story unless George shares his blowjob story." He avoided all eye contact with the two until he looked up to George with a giant grin.

The brit furrows his brows, "Pissnap, I'm sure Dream wouldn't appreciate the story." He knew he was right behind him, but he truly did not want to tell his friends, his boyfriend about some random encounter.

"Don't let me stop you, I'd love to hear." Dream only encouraged it, it didn't bother him that he was active in the past, judt as long as if he wanted to be active now that it was with him.

George shook his head, "Take your shots and continue."

Both of them went at the same time, while Dream didn't have as bad of a reaction as George, wincing slightly. Sapnap on the otherhand almost spit the drink out, some of the vodka dribbling down his chin. Apparently he'd forgotten you're supposed to take the shot fast.

"Spitters are quitters." George laughed, watching as Sapnap wiped the drink off his face with the back of his hands.

"Yeah, you're one to have an opinion." Dream butted in, causing Sapnap to gag and Georges face to go red.