Fun day.

Clay awoke into a cold sweat, be couldn't stop thinking about how broken George looked earlier. It hurt him so much. Dream looked down at the body cuddled next to him, he looked so peaceful now. Dream quietly climbed from under the covers, making sure to leave George undisturbed. He left the room, it was early in the morning, around 4 am. No one is every awake at this time. He sat at the couch and watched out the window for awhile. He wanted to do something with the group today. Like the beach, or going to the zoo. Something fun that might raise Georges hopes a bit.

Perfect idea, Clay. The beach! He was going to give his friends the best fun day ever. He started off by going to the kitchen. He was going to make a nice breakfast off pancakes and sausage. He stirred up all of the ingredients, pancakes were one of the many things Dream enjoyed cooking. Not long after, everyone emerged from there rooms, or other roommates room. Bad was the first to come out, then Sapnap and lastly George.

"Oo! Those smell really good." Bad complimented, taking his seat at the table. He placed his phone beside him.

Sapnap seemed dopey, to be fair it was 6am so he was probably tired. He sat across from bad silently as he observed Dreams cooking.

Then out came George about 10 minutes after the other two. George always knew how to get conversation going. "Whats burning?" He said in a jokingly fashion.

"Rude. Pancakes, and they're not burnt." Dream tried to make it sound like he was offended but he couldn't hold back a smile.

"If you will stop being mean, I will tell you what I have planned for the day." Dream didn't really care if the group had other plans already, he spent two hours thinking the day through. Well, a half an hour. The rest of the time was spent thinking about George. And how beautiful he was, inside and out.

"Well?"

"Well, we're starting the day with my amazing breakfast," He emphasized the word "amazing."

"Then, we are going to the beach. Then out for lunch. And we will end the day with an amazing dinner cooked my mwah." Dream seemed proud of himself for his hard work.

"Thats sounds like an awesome day. Thanks dream!" Bad smiled.

Nick and George both nodded in agreement, filled with happiness. Today was going to be a good day.

Dream served the three friends each with a plate of pancakes and sausages. "Dream, these are really good. I didnt know you could cook!" George sounded like he'd almost recovered from the night prior, and seemed to forget about it.

"Can someone pass me the honey?" Sapnap looked up from his plate and half eaten sausage link.

Bad was the first one to stare in disgust. "Honey? That has to be a joke." He winced.

"No I'm serious, Dream, do you have honey?" Sapnap started to become offended.

Dream shook his head. "Good, thats gross." George said through a mouthful of food, making everyone laugh.

-----------------------

Bad chased down Dream through the sand. "OHH DREAMM!" He yelled.

George and Sapnap sat by the shore line.

"Are you going to tell him?" He inquired, slowly pushing the sand into the water with his foot.

"Yeah. I just can't find the right time."

"Whenever you're ready. But today we are going to have fun." Sapnap said with a sly grin.

Next thing George knew, he was being dragged into the water. "Sapnap! Wait! Stop!" He tried to get out of his grasp. George tried hiding the fact he couldn't swim but know he had to say it.