𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚

Melo POV
(Couple months later "February")

Lanna birthday soon and ion want to get her and it's Valentine's Day on her Birthday so I have spoil both my babies. Anyways I was on my way to pick up Amoúra from dance class. Also the wedding is in May so we been doing a lot for shit for that.

Aylanna also quite her job I didn't tell her she came home one day and told me she quit cuz she felt like she was missing times and Amoúra life even though I at first I didn't want her to get a job when she did I was happy for her.

Anyways I walked into the dance studio and waited for Amoúra class ended. As I was waited all the moms was looking at me like look at y'all kids. After the kids class finished Amoúra got her things and ran to me.

Daddy. She said running up to me. I picked her up and showered her with kisses.

Hi princess. I said as she giggled.

Where mommy? She asked.

She's at home princess. I said as I walked out the building holding her. I walked to the car and put her in her car seat. I smiled and kissed her forehead then closed the door and got in the front. Then drove home when we got home Aylanna was in the kitchen on her phone not paying attention. I walked over to her and smacked her ass.

Ouch bae. She whined turning around and rubbed her ass.

Where's my baby? She asked.

In the living room. I said.

Mamas. She said and amoúra came in the room.

Did you have fun at dance baby? She asked.

Yea. Moúra said.

You ready for a bath? Lanna asked.

Yes. She said. Lanna picked her up and walked upstairs to Amoúra bathroom. I followed behind cuz they stay leaving me behind.

What do y'all want for dinner? Lanna asked.

Let's go out for dinner. I said.

Alright. She said.
——

After we all got ready we left and went to Applebee's

After we all got ready we left and went to Applebee's. When we got to Applebee's I got Amoúra out the back seat as Aylanna got her purse and moúra tablet.

What? I asked as Amoúra whined. She put her hands up in the air so I picked her up. I kissed her cheek as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I held Aylanna other hand and we walked into the restaurant.

Table for three. I said.

Right these way. The dude said. We followed him to both and sat down.

Mommy I want my tablet. Amoúra said.

What do you say? Lanna asked.

Mommy please have my tablet? She asked and lanna gave her the tablet.

Can I start you guys with drinks? He asked.

I'll have a strawberry lemonade. Aylanna said.

I'll have a sweet tea. I said.

And for her? He asked.

Princess want do you want to drink? Lanna asked.

Milk. She said.

A chocolate milk is fine. Lanna said.

Okay I'll be back with you guys and drink. He said and walked away.

You okay bae? Lanna asked.

Yeah why? I asked. She shrugged and looked at me.

What? I asked.

I love you. She said.

I love you more. I said. The dude came with our drinks and then we order and waits for our food.

I'll be back I have to use the bathroom. Lanna said getting up. I nod and she got up.

I go mommy. Amoúra said. I let her down and she ran to Lanna. They came back like 5mins later and Aylanna shirt was wet.

What happened? I asked.

She was playing with the water and got my shirt wet. She said. I laughed and she kicked my leg.

Ouch you tryna end my career. I said. She rolled her eyes and sipped her lemonade.
——
I tried daddy. Amoúra whined as we was getting ready to leave she was hella tried she couldn't keep her eyes open. I stood up and grabbed her jacket.

Come here. I said.

I tried. She whined.

I know you are princess put your jacket on so we could go home princess. I said. She crawled to me and stood up. I put her jacket on then picked her up and she rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. We walked to the car and I put Amoúra in the back strapped her up then got in the front and went home.