𝙊𝙣𝙚

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 〽️

I'm Aylanna Marie Jackson and I'm currently getting my things pack for a trip to Australia with my dad Jermaine

I'm Aylanna Marie Jackson and I'm currently getting my things pack for a trip to Australia with my dad Jermaine. You know Jermaine Jackson LaMelo Fine ass Ball Manger. Yes I said LaMelo Ball.

AYLANNA. Dad yelled.

I'm coming. I said walking downstairs.

Okay before we go rules. He said. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

Dadddd. I groaned.

No goggly eyes at Melo I always caught y'all drooling over each other....I know you like...and y'all can't not date.He said.

It is not my fault he cute and he thinks I'm cute. I said.

Lanna. He said.

Okay...sorry. I said as we got in the car.

Now we're going to his house to pick him up. He said.

Duh dad I already know. I said putting my seatbelt on. We got to the Ball residence in like 20mins.

Hello Miss Aylanna. LaVar said hugging me.

Hello Mr.Balll how's your day. I asked.

It could be better and I told you when we first met you don't have to call me Mr.Ball you could call me LaVar. He said.

I'm sorry LaVar I can't help myself. I said.

It's alright...LAMELO. He yelled. I seen him walk out the kitchen with no shirt.

Boy go put a shirt on there's a girl in the house. He said. I let a small laugh out. He sighed and walked back to his room. I sat down and we waited for Melo.

Y'all ready. Dad said. I nod and started walking to the door.

Let me get that for you ma. Melo said opening the door I blushed and walked out to the car. They put his bags in the trunk then we went to airport. We got to the airport and on the plane. I grabbed my computer and put on it Disney+. My dad sat next to me one side next to the window and Melo sat on the other side.
Australia

Hey the Ubers outside. Dad said. I was tried as fuck I couldn't sleep at all because I was scared I was gonna snore and I was gonna be embarrassed.

Thank god I'm so tried. I said as we walked to the Uber.

Okay for tonight we're staying in a hotel because we have no furniture. Dad said as we put our bags in trunk.

Do have my own room. I asked.

Umm...hell no girl Melo paying for his own room. Dad said. I rolled my eyes.

That's why you pay for it duhh. I said.

Aylanna Marie. He said. I rolled my eyes and puffed.

I just saying I'm 17 not 5 I need privacy. I said rolling my eyes.

Honey stop your whining and act 17 then and I can't trust your sneaky ass. He said.

I am not sneaky. I said.

Yes you are remember that time sneaked out to go to party. He said.

Oh let's not forget Melo was there too when he should have been also in the house. He said.

What does Melo have to do with having my own room you know forget...I'll buy my own room with my money. I said getting in the car. We soon got in the hotel and I ran to the desk and asked for a room.

Aylanna. Dad said.

Dad this not fair I don't need to share a room with my dad that's weird. I said. He grabbed my arm pulling me to the elevator. We went to our room and jumped right on the bed.

I'm bored. I said.

How bout you go to the pool and get out my face. He said.

Fine. I said and grabbed my bath suit out my bag.

Okay I'll be back later

Okay I'll be back later. I said walking out the room and I bumped right into LaMelo fine ass.

Oops my fault ma. He said. I blushed not even tryna hide it.

It's okay. I said.

Where you head with that on. He asked pointing my bathing suit.

My dad wanted me to get out his face so he told me to go to the pool. I said.

I could join you. He said.

That would be nice. I said.

Okay I'll be there in a little just gonna talk to your dad. He said. I nod and gave him a smile and walked away.  When I got to the pool there was a hot tube which was even better but I got in the waited for Melo. I heard the door and Melo walked in with his chest out. He hoped in the hot tube with me.

Finally thought you left me hanging. I said. He laugh little throwing his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer.

Of course not...why would anyone leave you hanging. He said. I laughed and placed some of my curls behind my ear.

I like your curls what you be using. He asked.

Nothing but water. I said. We literally sat in the hot tube and talked.

Aylanna Marie Jackson. Dad said ruining our moment we were so close to Kissing. I rolled my eyes.

Let's go NOW...and you wonder why I can't trust you. He said.

I'll see you later Melo. I said as I grabbed a towel. He nod as my dad literally pulled me out the room. Good thing I got his number.