𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙤 🦍

I laughed Aylanna post as she sat next to me feeding Amoúra

I laughed Aylanna post as she sat next to me feeding Amoúra. She looked at me and I just laughed.

It's called them good genes. I said. She rolled her eyes finished feeding Amoura. Once she pulled away Amoúra started whining.

Stop being a fat girl. She said kissing her cheek. I took her and Aylanna fixed herself. I grabbed her burp cloth and started burping her. After I burped her I laid her down in the middle of the bed. Aylanna turned around and I seen she had on this little ass booty shorts so I slapped her ass.

Baeee. She whined.

Go change them shorts. I said.

No these aren't shorts there your boxers. She said.

Why you got my boxers on? I asked.

Cuz Whats yours is mines. She said.

Ight so whatever you own is always mines. I said.

Sure if you wanna wear some thongs and bra. She said.

Nah nah you know what I mean when I say what's yours is mines. I said.

Oh you mean what I pushed her out off and she came out looking like you. She said.

Why you so mad about that? I asked laughing.

Because I carried her nine months and had to deal with all the pain she did to me not you all you had to do what make me feel better. She said.

Oh my god baby I'm sorry that our daughter came out and took my genes. I said.

No I don't think I could forgive you cuz we talked about this she was supposed to look like me. She said making me laugh.

Oh god baby you can't plan the babies look. I said.

Actually you could if I were to get a sperm donation I could tell them what I want my baby to look like and they give me the sperm with the things I asked for. She said.

I don't want no random female as my babymama I just want one that one is you. I said.

Awe Bebe. She said climbing on lap.

Aye gurl what out for my daughter. I said. She rolled her eyes and kissed me.

I love you. She said hugging me my head was on her boobs for the the first since she gave birth to Amoúra.

I love you too. I said.
Later that day...

The girls we sleeping so I was up playing the game with Anthony Zo and Gelo.