𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖✨

Amoúra stop crying baby I'm making your bottle now. I groaned as Amoúra cried in the middle of the night it's literally 2am everyone sleep but me and Amoúra cuz she's hungry and I fed her before I put her to bed.

Let me see her ma. Melo said walking out the room he walked over to us and took Amoúra shh her and walked around just to quite her down a little.

Come here fat girl. I said taking her back and gave her the bottle she instantly stop her crying and drank the milk.

Everything alright? LaVar asked.

Yeah she's just hungry. Melo said.

Alright. He said and went back upstairs. I sighed and walked to the room. I sat on the bed and melo also sat on the bed next to us. After feeding her again I put her to sleep again and laid her in the middle of us.
10:30am

Babe wake up. Melo said. I groaned letting him know I'm listening.

I'm finna go work out so if you need me I'll be in the gym or in the basketball quart. He said. 

Where's Amoúra? I asked sitting up.

In the living with my mom and grandma. He said. I nod and laid back down.

So no kiss. He said. I laughed and sat back up.

I'm tired baby. I said. He shrugged and kissed me.

I'll be back. He said I nod and he left. I sighed and got up and walked to the bathroom and used it and then brushed my teeth I then heard Amoúra screaming and laughing I smiled cuz I already knew it melo messing with her. I walked out and he was hold her in the air kissing her cheek as she laughed and had her hand in her mouth.

Good morning guys. I said.

Hi baby how you sleep? LaVar mom asked.

Not that good cuz fat girl here was crying at 2 morning for some food. I said they laughed as Melo hand Amoúra back to me.

I'll be outside. He said. I nod and kissed Amoúra cheek as she smiled at melo for no reason.

Did she eat? I asked.

Yeah we fed her changed her and played with her. Noni said. I nod and smiled.

Say thank you grandmas. I said squeezing her cheek and she screamed.

Amoúra. I said.
September 1st,2020

Look at my baby getting bigger

Look at my baby getting bigger. I said taking Amoúra from Zo. I haven't seen my baby for  2 days cuz melo wanted to go on a date and Zo babysitted her since LaVat was out of town with my dad.

Thank you zo for watching her. I said.

I'll take her for a week she a chill baby only cries when She's hungry,tried and when she don't got clothes on. He said.

I told you she's chill. Melo said taking the car seat away from me.

Bae I could carry her. I told him.

No just carry the diaper bag. He said I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Zoey was too. Denise said walking in out of nowhere...she gave me a dirty look then looked down at Amoúra and gave her a dirty look.

What's with the looks? I asked.

What you talking about Lil girl? She asked.

Bitch please I seen you give me and my daughter a dirty look. I said.

Baby relax. Melo said.

No I wanna know this rat give us a dirty look. I said.

Cuz your a mother at 18. She said.

Okay and so that's gives you right to look me and my daughter a dirty look...your just mad I can be a better mother then you. I said.

Aylanna. LaMelo said. I rolled my eyes and took Amoúra and walked out the house.
𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙤🦍

Why are you judging my girl like Denise? I asked.

Because I don't like her she's and Zo are to close. She said.

Lonzo a grown ass men and y'all not even together and she's with me use ya brain you don't know what she's been through. I said.

So tell me. Denise said.

She lost her mother stupid....I'm telling you and Ashely this shit now y'all keep on fucking with her she gonna fuck y'all up and you better tell Ashely stalking ass to leave my girl alone. I said.

If I was y'all I stop myself. Zo said.

Your taking their side I'm the mother of your child. Denise said. He took Zoey.

Look the three of us Vs you so tell ya friends to leave my girl alone before she kill y'all ass. I said.

If she's gonna "fuck us up" then why was she scared of Ashely when she was harassing her. Denise said.

How the fuck you that Ashely was harassing her? I asked. She got silent and looked down.

You give her Aylanna's number. I said.

Maybe. She said.

Y'all is just hating ass...I'm out. I said and left. I got in the car Aylanna was on her phone hold Amoúra in her arms in the backseat.

What took so long? She asked.

I was defending you baby that's all. I said. She leaning forward over and kissed me.

Thank you for doing that bubba. She said.

Of course you even had Zoey and Zo on your side. I said. She laughed and sat back and put Amoúra in her Car seat and Amoúra wasn't feeling it.

Princess Momma can't hold you right we're going home and then momma could hold you as long as you want. She said but Amoúra didn't care.

Babygirl it's okay if you stop crying dada bring you to the store to get a toy. I said putting my arm in her car seat so she could hold on my finger. I used my other hand to drive I left my hand back there until she went to sleep which was like 5mins.

Can we get something to eat bae? Aylanna asked.

What you want? I asked.

Doesn't matter. She said. I nod and went to McDonald's. We got food and went home.
1 hour later...
Hey gorgeous. I said as Amoúra woke up. She mean mugged me and looked around.

She just mean mugged me. I said.

Baby she's just waking up. Aylanna said walking into the room with a bottle. She handed it to me and I fed Amoúra. After feeding her She burped her.

You wanna watch a movie? I asked.

I don't care baby. She said.

What's ya problem? I asked.

Nothing babe I promise. She said.

Gimme kiss. I said she kissed me and finished burping Amoúra and watched the movie.