𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖✨

I woke up in the middle of the night because the baby was just kicking like crazy. I sat up and let a deep sigh out I guess Melo heard me cuz he woke right up.

What's wrong. He groaned.

The baby just kicking. I said. He kissed my cheek and went back to sleep. I got out the bed and just walked around the house. Once she stop I fell asleep on the couch cuz I didn't feel like going to the room.
10:12am

Bae wake up. Melo said shaking me out my sleep. I groaned stretched out.

Don't you have a appointment in a hour. He said.

Fuck I do today they tell when she's due. I said get up I went to the bathroom started the shower and grabbed my outfit. I got in shower washed up then got out and brushed my teeth then did my my hair and got dress.

Baby can you drop me off

Baby can you drop me off. I asked walking out the room.

Yes baby I'm coming too. He said. I nod and grabbed my purse and phone we left and got there around 11:20 just on time.

Alright Aylanna just lay back and open your legs. The doctor said. I felt really uncomfortable because it was a guy and I just feel like Melo should be the only guy see my privates.

Can I get a lady please I don't feel comfortable. I said.

Of course I'll go get someone. He said. I nod as he walked out the room. I sighed sat up.

I can't wait for her to come I can't do this anymore. I said. He shook his head and walked over to me.

I'm serious...like having other people look at my virgin is so weird especially strangers. I said.

Bae stop. I whined as he got in between my legs.

Why baby. He said.

We're in the doctors office. I said. He sighed and kissed me then the doctor walked in.

You ready to check up on babygirl. The other doctor that usually does my check ups.
After Appointment

Your are due August 19th 2020. She said.

That's...3 days before my birthday. Melo says.

You think she could come before that. I said.

Yeah she might...so have everything ready...just in case. She said.

She getting big. Melo said rubbing my stomach as he drove to his dad house.

Yeah and stronger. I said as she kicked.

Yeah fosho. He said. I kissing his cheek but he turned around making me kiss him on the lips.

You asshole. I said. He smirked laughing. I smiled and kissed him again. We soon got to the baller estate and Melo unlocked the door.

Hey Melo dip Lanna. LaVar said.

Hi. I said.

So what sup dad. Melo said sitting down on the stool at the island. I sat next to him and LaVar stood in front of us cooking.

While I wanted to go on a family trip meaning You Aylanna your brothers and Jermaine and Tiana you know what I mean by family. He said Melo nods chewing on his nails so I smacked his hand.

Ouch. He groaned.

Stop chewing on your names. I said.

It's a bad habit. He said.

I know how to get you to stop. I said.

But anyways but I remember that Aylanna pregnant so she probably cant even go. He said.

Let's drive there. Melo said.

All the way to Philadelphia cuz that Zo next game. He said.

Sure why not it be fun. I said.

Fine. He said.

We could just get in our own cars Gelo and Jaden can drive with me and Aylanna. Melo said.

Cool. LaVar said. I rested my head on Melo shoulder pulled his hand out his mouth.

Bae stop. I said.

Baby it's a BAD Habit. He said. I smacked his shoulder.

Don't yell at me. I said. He kissed my forehead.

Sorry. He said. I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. He took it once I opened my phone.

Baby stop. I whined. He groaned pulling me in between his legs and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around a his neck and bit his lip and he groaned rubbing my ass. I stopped and pulled away.

What the fuck Aylanna. He groaned still rubbing my ass.

First were at your dad house second we're in your dad kitchen and third I'm already pregnant and fourth we're not at home. I said.

Bet so let go home. He said.

Why. I groaned.

I'm horny baby. He groaned rubbing my ass moving closer to my womanhood.

No. I said.

Please just let me eat you out. He said.

No Melo. I said. He groaned he looked me in eyes.

Do you see this belly. I said.

Yes I see your belly what's that have to do with me eating you out...seriously please baby. He groaned.

No. I said.

Fine. He said. I shrugged and grabbed my phone. I went on Instagram and looked around. I felt this nigor dry humping me.

LaMelo stop...your not getting nun. I said. He sucked his teeth and groaned.

Please baby. He groaned.

No. I said.

You want me to have blue-balls? He asked.

I don't care. I said. We soon went home and I was in the shower just thinking hard.

Baby. Melo said opening the shower door.

Yeah. I answered.

Your running the hot water mamas you okay? He asked.

Yeah just think. I said.

About what? He asked.

I don't know just think about how life gonna be when Amoúra gets here. I said turning the shower off. He handed me my towel and I wrapped it around my body. 

Get out. I said as he stared at me throwing my shirt at him.

Baby your giving me blue-balls. He said.

Not my problem. I said getting dress.

Yes it is nobody said be cute ass fuck. He said hugging me. I giggled and smiled.

I'm hungry. I said. He rolled his eyes and looked at me.

Listen you can't just get me pregnant and not expect me to eat ever now then. I said.

No baby that's not what want I meant baby. He said.

I know. I said walking to the living room.

Good...but what you want to eat. He asked.

Pizza fine. I said. He nod and called for pizza. We sat on the couch waiting for the pizza to watch movies. After the Pizza came we watched the movie.